Luxury LifeStyle – Private Client Stylist – FARFETCH job with FARFETCH Group
Together, our client-obsessed team create an unrivalled, personalised shopping experience in the luxury fashion industry. We understand the international world of luxury fashion and lifestyle, and use this to provide an elite service focused on earning heart share of our clients.
One of our priorities is to increase the spending power of an existing client book along with engaging new clients, while developing potential clients. We approach every opportunity with innovation and develop loyalty through an understanding of personal style, lifestyle needs and brand preferences.
You’ll cultivate and develop relationships with our most valuable clients, through our Private Client program, so individual sales and company commercial targets can be exceeded, contributing to our growth and ambition to be the number one luxury fashion player. You’ll report to Private Client Manager, develop a unique skill set as you engage and increase customer loyalty, through a variety of engagement and selling activities in collaboration with teams, ensuring a seamless, luxury shopping experience.
The ideal profile is someone with client development skills, commercial skills, a deep knowledge of luxury fashion, and motivated to achieve targets. Experience working with high profile clients in the luxury fashion industry, combined with a capability to develop strategies to allow the achievement of sales targets.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll develop the Farfetch Private Client base (a portfolio of 150-300 top clients) by nurturing existing clients, reactivating lapsed clients, and developing personal relationships with new, high-value prospects, to introduce them to the Farfetch Private Client service.
- You’ll maintain your client relationships to the standards required to allow achievement of personal sales targets and related goal.
- You’ll create personalized communications to your clients, to inform them of new products, designers and other Farfetch news that is relevant to their interests.
- You’ll organize and host client engagement activities (e.g. meals, events, styling appointments, shopping experiences) within your assigned geographic region.
- You’ll work with the Private Client Manager on individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales planning activities, tracking results against expectations on a weekly and monthly basis, and identifying new business opportunities.
- You’ll manage individual client engagement and travel budgets, ensuring an impact is achieved through all sales-related activities within the appropriate spend level
- You’ll support the Customer Service team to resolve Private Client issues.
- You’ll attend brand events to aid business development and act as a Farfetch brand ambassador.
Who You Are
- You’ll have experiences in luxury fashion sales, with experience exceeding sales targets
- You’ll have deep knowledge of current, international fashion trends, designers and products, and a passion for styling
- You’ll understand and interpret analytics into recommendations
- You’ll have a ability to engage and build customer relations (clienteling)
- You’ll have computer literacy and an understanding of the digital world