Daily Perspective: Only the paranoid survive. – Andy Grove
Fintech Movers: Goldman Sachs is critically contemplating its cryptocurrency, maybe a stablecoin, since it significantly expands its electronic assets group and appoints a new mind to spearhead efforts. – Fintech Zoom
- Capital markets DLT on cusp of acceleration.
- Eurex grows in Taiwan with fresh futures.
- Giving credit where credit is due: Robinhood.
- One Inc has obtained Invenger Technologies.
- Brazilian Stock Exchange, Avelacom join.
- Quantum Group acquires Tail rewards program.
- Nasdaq, Trumid collaborate on bond trading.
- RBC to pump up AI models with brand new platform.
- Grayscale files hope for reporting firm status.
- REDD increases $5.8M to enlarge research offer.
- Evolve strikes $1B resources under control.
- SoFi introduced a fiscal aid program.
Fintech Zoom Global Fintech Awards Spotlight:
annually Fintech Zoom, a top news and information platform, retains the International Fintech awards, per day of dealmaking, media, and recognition in the financial technology area.
Ahead of this November 10, 2020 occasion , this publication will highlight one tumultuous innovator working to make positive and varied shift in the financial services area.
Now’s tumultuous innovator is Webull, a commission-free trading platform to your participated investor.
To get a opportunity to make your mark about the future of creation and be featured in this publication, check out our International Fintech Awards!
Watch Out For It : The world’s most prosperous individuals, from Ray Dalio into Warren Buffett, aren’t necessarily leagues over the rest of us in raw intellect – they’ve just developed and implemented better emotional models of the way the world operates, and they utilize these fundamentals to filter their own ideas, decisions, strategies, and implementation. – Visual Capitalist
- Your crucial earnings software stack.
- NY Attorney General to dissolve NRA.
- 1/3 tenants will overlook August payments.
- Trump sidesteps Congress on stimulation.
- US finds most complicated tube.
- 17 cars offered for less than $20,000.
- The COVID virus and visiting college.
- Twitter froze @TeamTrump’s account.
Picture from Visual Capitalist.
Economy Moving Headline: U.S. firms’ profit growth predictions for the next five years are still intact, based on Refinitiv data, indicating that the effect inflicted on businesses by the coronavirus pandemic is very likely to be more meticulous than that in previous disasters. – Reuters
- Stock marketplace upgrade for the week beforehand.
- ARK on coverage, the current market, and invention.
- Fitch revises US prognosis on public fund.
- Twitter and TikTok talk about a mix.
- Over 20GB of Intel code has been leaked.
- Fed headed for battle with shadow creditors.
- Uber delivery is currently bigger than ride-hailing.
- Alipay, WeChat face antitrust investigation.
- 30-yr mortgage speed dropped to a new low, two.88%.
- DoorDash launches a convenience store.
- The disconnect between consumers, stocks.
© 2020 Fintech Zoom. ) com. Fintech Zoom doesn’t offer investment advice. All rights reserved.