A complete of 145 firms in Columbus obtained loans of no less than $150,000 from a authorities program meant to assist the economic system as states shut down in April to comprise the viral outbreak, in accordance with knowledge launched by the Treasury Division on Monday.
The Treasury recognized only a fraction of the whole debtors, naming solely these firms that bought greater than $150,000 and solely releasing greenback ranges for the loan quantities, quite than actual figures. These corporations made up lower than 15% of the practically 5 million small firms that obtained loans.
In Columbus, 17 firms obtained no less than $1 million in loans, together with LHP Software program LLC, which obtained between $5 million and $10 million, in accordance with the Treasury knowledge. A complete of six firms — Dunlap & Firm Inc., Drive Development Firm Inc., PMG Indiana, Richardson Molding LLC, Rightway Fasteners Inc. and Taylor Brothers Development — obtained between $2 million and $5 million.
A further 10 firms obtained between $1 million and $2 million, together with Ball Administration Group Inc., Capco LLC, Estep & Firm Inc., Kenny Glass, Our Hospice of Southern Indiana, Precision Instruments Service Inc. SIHO Holdings Inc., Sunright American Inc., Vernet US Company and AIM Media Indiana LLC, which owns The Republic.
Nationwide, the recipients of the loans employed 51 million folks earlier than the pandemic started, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin mentioned, or about 85% of all staff at firms with fewer than 500 staff, in accordance with The Related Press.
Not all of these jobs have been saved. The federal government received’t know what number of have been till firms apply to have the loans forgiven, a course of that’s simply starting.
The common loan quantity for all the program was $107,000, the Treasury Division mentioned in a broad abstract of this system. The federal government handed out $521 billion by the Paycheck Safety Program, an important piece of the federal government’s $2 trillion rescue bundle. The loans will be forgiven if the companies principally use the cash to proceed paying their staff. This system initially was set to run out June 30 however was prolonged final week to Aug. 8.
The general public may by no means know the identification of greater than 80% of the practically 5 million beneficiaries up to now as a result of the administration has refused to launch particulars on loans underneath $150,000. That secrecy spurred a lawsuit by information organizations together with The Related Press.
A complete of 672 firms in Columbus obtained loans underneath $150,000, in accordance with the Treasury database launched on Monday.
High paycheck safety loan recipients in Columbus
Between $5 million to $10 million
Between $2 million to $5 million
- Dunlap & Firm Inc., Drive Development Firm Inc., PMG Indiana, Richardson Molding LLC, Rightway Fasteners Inc. and Taylor Brothers Development
Between $1 million and $2 million
- AIM Media Indiana LLC, Ball Administration Group Inc., Capco LLC, Estep & Firm Inc., Kenny Glass, Our Hospice of Southern Indiana, Precision Instruments Service Inc. SIHO Holdings Inc., Sunright American Inc. and Vernet US Company
A further 128 firms obtained loans of least $150,000. A complete of 672 different firms in Columbus obtained lower than $150,000.
Go to therepublic.com for a whole of the businesses that obtained no less than $150,000 in paycheck safety loans.
Listing of 145 firms receiving Paycheck Safety Loans
- DUNLAP & COMPANY INC
- FORCE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, INC.
- PMG INDIANA
- RICHARDSON MOLDING, LLC
- RIGHTWAY FASTENERS, INC.
- TAYLOR BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION
- AIM MEDIA INDIANA, LLC
- BALL MANAGEMENT GROUP INC
- CAPCO LLC
- ESTEP & COMPANY INC.
- KENNY GLASS, INCORPORATED
- OUR HOSPICE OF SOUTH CENTRAL INDIANA, INC
- PRECISION TOOLS SERVICE, INC.
- SIHO HOLDING INC
- SUNRIGHT AMERICA INC
- VERNET US CORPORATION
- 737 VENTURES LLC
- ANALYTICAL ENGINEERING, INC.
- APPLIED LABORATORIES, INC.
- BILL AUSTIN & ASSOCIATES, INC.
- BOB POYNTER MOTORS COLUMBUS, INC
- BOYER MACHINE & TOOL CO., INC.
- CENTRAL SHEET METAL CO., INC.
- CHEVROLET OF COLUMBUS, LLC
- CIM AUDIO VISUAL, INC.
- COLUMBUS ENGINEERING INC
- COLUMBUS REGIONAL SHELTER FOR
- CORK LIQUORS PAYROLL, LLC
- DARTCO TRANSMISSION SALES & SERVICE, INC.
- DUNN AND ASSOCIATES BENEFIT ADMINISTRATORS, INC
- EHP NOLA HOTEL LLC
- EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS INC., OF COLUMBUS, A PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
- FIRST METALS & PLASTICS, INC
- GEHRING UNDRGRD.UTIL.&PIPELINE
- HUBLER COLUMBUS, INC
- ITSUWA USA LLC
- KAMIC CORP.
- KROOT TRANSPORT LLC
- MARVIN JOHNSON & ASSOCIATES INC
- MCKAY MANAGEMENT, INC.
- NAGAKURA ENGINEERING WORKS CO., INC.
- NISSAN OF LAFAYETTE, LLC
- NOBLITT INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
- PRECISE TOOLING SOLUTION INC
- PREMIER FOODS, INC.
- PRO-FORM PLASTICS, INC.
- PROFESSIONAL CONCRETE CUTTING AND DRILLING LLC
- QUALITY MACHINE AND TOOL WORKS INC
- REPP AND MUNDT, INC.
- SARASOTA SEVEN BURGERS LLC
- SKIN SOLUTIONS, LLC
- SOUTHERN INDIANA ENT, LLC
- SOUTHERN INDIANA ORTHOPEDICS
- SOUTHERN INDIANA PARTS, INC.
- SOUTHERN INDIANA SURGERY INC
- SOUTHERN ROOFING, INC.
- ST BARTHOLOMEW CATHOLIC CHURCH COLUMBUS INC
- ST. PETERS LUTHERAN CHURCH OF COLUMBUS INDIANA
- STERLING INDUSTRIES INC.
- THE KROOT CORPORATION
- THE PHILLIPS COMPANY, INC.
- TIPTON MILLS FOODS LLC
- TOBAR INC
- TOOL DYNAMICS, LLC
- TOUCHDOWN MACHINING INC.
- WEST CONTAINER REPAIR INC
- WHITE RIVER DENTAL LLC
- A STEP AHEAD PEDIATRIC THERAPY, INC
- ABC LEARNING CENTRE INC
- ADVANCED MOLD AND ENGINEERING INC.
- ADVANTAGE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC
- ALLIED COLLECTION SERVICE, INC.
- AMERICAS COMMERCIAL TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH CO LLC
- BECK ROCKER & HABIG, P.C.
- BLACKERBY’S HANGAR 5 RESTAURANT INC
- BLAIREX LABORATORIES INC
- BREEDEN INC
- BRIX HAUS BREWING INC.
- CE SYSTEMS, INC.
- CENTRAL FG BURGER DEVELOPMENT, LLC
- CERA SPORTS CORPORATION
- CHAM TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- CIRCLE R MECHANICAL CONTRACTORS, INC.
- CLARITY OF SOUTH CENTRAL INDIANA INC
- CMR ELECTRIC INC.
- COCA COLA BOTTLING COMPANY I
- COLE TECHNOLOGIES, LLC
- COLUMBUS SPECIALTY SURGERY CENTER LLC
- COLUMBUS WAREHOUSE&CARTAGE,INC
- COURT APPOINTED ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN, INC.
- CROSSPOINT HOTEL DEVELOPERS INC
- DERMATOLOGY PHYSICIANS, INC
- DRIFTWOOD BUILDERS, INC.
- DSE, INC.
- ESTEP CATERING LLC
- FIREHOUSE GOOD GROUP, LLC
- FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH COLUMBUS INC.
- FORD OF COLUMBUS, LLC
- FOUNDATION FOR YOUTH OF BARTHOLOMEW COUNTY INC
- FUTURE TOOL & ENGINEERING CO INC
- GARAGE PUB PARTNERS LLC
- HARRISON LAKE DINING AND GOLF CLUB, INC.
- HOPE VETERINARY CLINIC INC
- HRC ROOFING & SHEET METAL COMPANY INC
- IMPRINT PEDIATRIC THERAPY LLC
- JIM GORDON, INC.
- JONCY INC
- JURREMA, INC.
- KIRR MARBACH & COMPANY, LLC
- LHP DATA ANALYTIC SOLUTIONS, LLC
- LOHMEYER PLUMBING, LLC
- NEW WELLSPRING LLC
- NICHOLS BODY COMPANY INC
- NORTHSIDE PEDIATRIC ASSOCIATES, P.C.
- P4 AUTOMOTIVE, LLC
- PAPA’S FAMILY LLC
- PAWLUS DENTAL INC
- PYRAMID PAPER PRODUCTS INC
- REAL WORLD TESTING LLC
- REISING RADIO PARTNERS INC.
- RIVERSIDE CARPET WAREHOUSE INC
- SACHLEBEN & SACHLEBEN INC
- SCHAFSTALL INC
- SHORELINE PARTNERSHIP INC.
- SINK CANCER LL
- SOUTH CENTRAL ROOFING INC
- SOUTHEASTERN INDIANA ANESTHESIA ASSOCIATES
- SOUTHEASTERN INDIANA GASTROENTEROLOGY LLC
- SUMMERS OF COLUMBUS, INC
- T AND Okay TRUCKING-COLUMBUS, INC
- THE CHRISTOPHER STEPHEN CORPORATION
- THE RIDGE OF COLUMBUS, INDIANA, INC.
- TPS INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, LLC
- TR&D LLC
- TURNER’S MACHINING SPECIALTIES, INC.
- UNITED WAY OF BARTHOLOMEW COUNTY
- UWBA DESIGN, LLC
- VENEER SERVICE LLC
- VISION HOTEL PARTNERS, LLC
- VOELZ BODY SHOP, INC
- WHITE RIVER BROADCASTING COMPANY
- WOLFF INDIANA, LLC
- ZWANZIGZ, INC