- Payments provider Lightspeed POS Inc. reported earnings jumped 51% year-over-year from the June quarter to $36.2 million. Its net loss widened to $20.1 million in $9.1 million. Total gross payment quantity climbed 17% to over $5.4 billion.
- Lightspeed also announced the U.S. accessibility of Lightspeed Capital, a funding support for retailers.
- Payments provider ACI Worldwide Inc. reported earnings of $300 million for the June quarter, up 1% year-over-year. Net income climbed 146% to $14 million.
- Payments provider Paystri stated its providers are now incorporated with Paerpay, a fintech firm that offers contactless payments solutions for restaurants.
- Visa Inc. stated a multiyear deal with 9Spokes, which supplies a business-management program, will allow the system to provide 9Spokes solutions to its financial institution customers and their small-business clients.
- Processor Stripe called Mike Clayville its primary revenue officer. Clayville most recently operated at Amazon Internet Services, where he had been vice president of global industrial sales and business development.
- Stripe also declared that Jobber, a house service-management computer software provider, provides Stripe Capital for its clientele. Jobber’s customers also have access to instantaneous payouts utilizing Stripe and Visa Direct.
- Mercator Advisory Group published its “Covid-19: The Power Behind Contactless” report.
- Payment platform BlueSnap Inc. named Jason Green to direct its international sales organization. Green most recently worked at Worldwide Payments/TSYS, in which he worked in sales for this company’s integrated branch. He also held positions a Vantiv, TransFirst, and First Data.
- Payment tech provider linked2pay called Bill Lodes its primary revenue officer. Lodes stems in First American Payment Systems, in which he served as executive vice president of business development and strategy.
Square Inc. submitted its second-quarter Outcomes and held that an earnings call hours sooner than initially scheduled …