Binance plan to gradually restrict transactions for Japanese residents
JANUARY 16, 2020 / 14:31 UTC
LONDON (Fintech Zoom) – Binance will be phasing out the provision of services to residents of Japan – In a Jan. 15 announcement on Binance’s Japanese support website, the exchange revealed it would restrict access to residents of Japan at an unspecified later date.
Thank you for always patronizing Binance.
Binance.com will be phasing out the provision of services to residents of Japan.
Therefore, in the future, we plan to gradually restrict transactions for Japanese residents. As soon as the details of the transaction restrictions are determined, we will contact you shortly. At this stage, there are no restrictions on trading, and all services are available as usual.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact our customer support. Inquiries to customer support can be made by chat from the yellow chat button at the bottom right of our website screen.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to residents of Japan, and we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- Australian dollars and Euros can be purchase directly on Binance
- Binance CEO Predictions 2020: bring crypto to the masses
- Binance ‘s USD-backed stable coin approved by the NYDFS
- Binance presents the results of 2 cybersecurity audits
- Binance Futures Trading Platform Launches ETH/USDT Contracts with 50x Max Leverage
- Binance Acquires India’s Leading Digital Asset Platform WazirX
About Bitcoin Price Prediction:
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: BTC will be around $70,000 by Alexey Ermakov
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: BTC will strongly be influenced by one major event: the Bitcoin – halving, by Moritz…
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: Its best days still lie ahead of it, by Jeff Barroga
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020 Ranging Between $8k and $10k by Pascal Thellmann
- My Bitcoin price prediction for 2020 is $20,000 – Eric Brown
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020 – Part 1
- Buy Bitcoin Without ID
- How to Trade Bitcoin?
- Which altcoin will replace Bitcoin?
- 5 Best Bitcoin Margin Trading Exchange
- Bitcoin: Bull Run has come?