Report BTC 01.10
JANUARY 10, 2020 / 10:44 UTC
NEW YORK (Fintech Zoom) – Bitcoin Price – Report BTC 01.10 – Since the market realized that the United States will not respond to Iran’s attack on Iraqi-based US bases, Bitcoin’s price has been falling.
- Bitcoin Price January 10
- At the time of writing (10:44 UTC 2020), Bitcoin price is 7,742.36 USD.
- Bitcoin started the day (00:01 UTC) at 7,809 USD.
- Day´s Range: 7,667.00 USD to 7,850.00
Bitcoin Price – Report BTC 01.10
Each Bitcoin is basically a computer file which is stored in a ‘digital wallet’ app on a smartphone or computer. People can send Bitcoins (or part of one) to your digital wallet, and you can send Bitcoins to other people. Every single transaction is recorded in a public list called the blockchain.
This article should not be considered as offering trading recommendations. The cryptocurrency market suffers from high volatility and occasional arbitrary movements. While price analysis is a useful tool, it should not be considered predictive for the future performance of any investment vehicle. Any investor should research multiple viewpoints and be familiar with all local regulations before committing to an investment. Website personnel and the author of this article may have holdings in the above-mentioned cryptocurrencies.
Read more information:
Best in Market:
- ICO listing sites ICO Rating Agencies (2019) | Cryptocurrency ICO List | ICO Calendar
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges (2019)
- Top Fintech Companies
- List of Top ICO Marketing Agencies | Best Crypto & Blockchain Marketing Service Providers