Report BTC 01.15
JANUARY 15, 2020 / 16:33 UTC
NEW YORK (Fintech Zoom) – At press time, bitcoin is changing hands near $8,780, representing a 2.3 percent gain on a 24-hour basis – Bitcoin Price Today 01.16
- Bitcoin Price January 15
- At the time of writing (16:33 UTC 2020), Bitcoin price is 8,781.40 USD.
- Bitcoin started the day (00:01 UTC) at 8,728.48 USD.
- Day´s Range: 8,577.18 USD to 8,895.40 USD
- At press time, bitcoin is changing hands near $8,780, representing a 2.3 percent gain on a 24-hour basis.
- Bitcoin violated crucial resistance near $8,460 on Tuesday, strengthening the case for a rise to the 200-day average at $9,100 MDA.
- The pullback seen in the last 12 hours or so lacks volume support and could be short-lived.
- Acceptance under Tuesday’s low of $8,100 would abort the short-term bullish bias. Indicators, however, are reporting strong bullish momentum, so a drop below $8,100 looks unlikely.
TradingView showed BTC/USD hitting local highs of $8,885 on Tuesday, before a slight retracement an area around $8,700.
That bullish breakout has been bolstered by Tuesday’s move above $8,463 – passing the resistance of a lower high created on Jan. 8.
As a result, the next major resistance – the 200-day moving average (MA) located at $9,100 – could soon come into play.
The repositioning caps a frenetic few days for the largest cryptocurrency, which cemented weekly gains of over 12% in just five days.
So far, January 2020 has already marked Bitcoin’s most successful start to the new year since 2012 — on Jan. 1, BTC/USD traded at $7,150, or 25% below Tuesday’s peak.
Each Bitcoin is basically a computer file which is stored in a ‘digital wallet’ app on a smartphone or computer. People can send Bitcoins (or part of one) to your digital wallet, and you can send Bitcoins to other people. Every single transaction is recorded in a public list called the blockchain.
Disclaimer – Bitcoin Price Today 01.15
This article should not be considered as offering trading recommendations. The cryptocurrency market suffers from high volatility and occasional arbitrary movements. While price analysis is a useful tool, it should not be considered predictive for the future performance of any investment vehicle. Any investor should research multiple viewpoints and be familiar with all local regulations before committing to an investment. Website personnel and the author of this article may have holdings in the above-mentioned cryptocurrencies.
About Bitcoin Price Prediction:
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: BTC will be around $70,000 by Alexey Ermakov
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: BTC will strongly be influenced by one major event: the Bitcoin – halving, by Moritz…
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: Its best days still lie ahead of it, by Jeff Barroga
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020 Ranging Between $8k and $10k by Pascal Thellmann
- My Bitcoin price prediction for 2020 is $20,000 – Eric Brown
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020 – Part 1
- Buy Bitcoin Without ID
- How to Trade Bitcoin?
- Which altcoin will replace Bitcoin?
- 5 Best Bitcoin Margin Trading Exchange
- Bitcoin: Bull Run has come?
Bitcoin Price Today 01.15