In the last 6 months the value of Bitcoin has been dropping. On July 23, 2018 was traded at USD 8,241.02 and on December 10, 2018 reached its minimum historical in USD 3,286.96.
At the beginning of 2019, it presented a rise to USD 4,054.06, but since then it has been coming down and is currently at USD 3,656.38.
In the last six months alone, it has lost 55.6% of its value.
Ethereum was added on July 23, 2018 USD 468.2 and on January 14, 2091 USD 123.7. Which represents a devaluation of 73.7%.
- Best Value Price: USD 0.578613 at 17 September 2018
- Worst Value Price: USD 0.278933 at 03 September 2018
In last 6 months, this currency suffered a loss of 27.8% of its value. In July 2018 (day 16) it was traded at USD 0.454135 and in January 2019 (day 14) its value was USD 0.328017.
MARKET – Bitcoin Zoom
These losses are constant and alienate investors who in the past found in cryptocurrencies the new way of investment – today this reality does not happen.
The transactions carried out are justified by the need to transform the current money into cryptocurrency and almost immediately re-sell the cryptocurrencies.
Read more information:
Best in Market:
- ICO listing sites ICO Rating Agencies (2019) | Cryptocurrency ICO List | ICO Calendar
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges (2019)
- Top Fintech Companies
- List of Top ICO Marketing Agencies | Best Crypto & Blockchain Marketing Service Providers
Reed more information: