Lending Market – November 2019
Bank Lending Rate in the United States decreased to 4.99 percent in October from 5.15 percent in September of 2019. Bank Lending Rate in the United States averaged 6.61 percent from 1950 until 2019, reaching an all time high of 20.50 percent in August of 1981 and a record low of 2 percent in February of 1950.
|United States Consumer||Last||Previous||Highest||Lowest||Unit|
|Consumer Confidence||96.80||95.50||111.40||51.70||Index Points||[+]|
|Retail Sales MoM||0.30||-0.30||6.70||-3.90||percent||[+]|
|Retail Sales YoY||3.10||4.10||11.20||-11.50||percent||[+]|
|Retail Sales Ex Autos||0.20||-0.10||2.60||-4.00||percent||[+]|
|Consumer Spending||13345.59||13250.04||13345.59||1403.69||USD Billion||[+]|
|Disposable Personal Income||16592.10||16604.70||16604.70||351.54||USD Billion||[+]|
|Consumer Credit||9.51||17.84||116.79||-111.95||USD Billion||[+]|
|Private Sector Credit||9931.10||9902.41||9931.10||39.04||USD Billion||[+]|
|Bank Lending Rate||4.99||5.15||20.50||2.00||percent||[+]|
|Economic Optimism Index||52.90||52.60||62.90||35.80||[+]|
|Chain Store Sales||3032.00||3255.00||15875.00||2632.00||USD Million||[+]|
|Households Debt To GDP||75.00||75.90||98.60||23.80||percent of GDP||[+]|
|Consumer Confidence Current Conditions||113.20||112.50||121.10||57.50||[+]|
|Consumer Confidence Economic Expectations||80.20||83.90||108.60||44.20||[+]|
|Consumer Confidence Price Trends||2.70||2.60||10.40||0.40||[+]|
United States Average Monthly Prime Lending Rate
In the United States, the prime lending rate is the average rate of interest charged on short term loans by commercial banks to companies. This page provides – United States Average Monthly Prime Lending Rate – actual values, historical data, forecast, chart, statistics, economic calendar and news. United States Average Monthly Prime Lending Rate – actual data, historical chart and calendar of releases – was last updated on November of 2019.
|4.99||5.15||20.50||2.00||1950 – 2019||percent||Monthly|
This page displays a table with actual values, consensus figures, forecasts, statistics and historical data charts for – Bank Lending Rate. This page provides values for Bank Lending Rate reported in several countries part of G20. The table has current values for Bank Lending Rate, previous releases, historical highs and record lows, release frequency, reported unit and currency plus links to historical data charts.
Consumer Credit Outstanding 1
Seasonally adjusted. Billions of dollars except as noted.
Consumer Credit Outstanding (Levels) 1
Not seasonally adjusted. Billions of dollars.
- Covers most credit extended to individuals, excluding loans secured by real estate.
- The series for consumer credit outstanding and its components may contain breaks that result from discontinuities in source data. Percent changes are adjusted to exclude the effect of such breaks. In addition, percent changes are at a simple annual rate and are calculated from unrounded data.
- Includes motor vehicle loans and all other loans not included in revolving credit, such as loans for mobile homes, education, boats, trailers, or vacations. These loans may be secured or unsecured.
- Flow data represent changes in the level of credit due to economic and financial activity, and exclude breaks in the data series due to changes in methodology, source data, and other technical aspects of the estimation that could affect the level of credit.
- Interest rates are annual percentage rates (APR) as specified by the Federal Reserve’s Regulation Z. Interest rates for new-car loans and personal loans at commercial banks are simple unweighted averages of each bank’s most common rate charged during the first calendar week of the middle month of each quarter. For credit card accounts, the rate for all accounts is the stated APR averaged across all credit card accounts at all reporting banks. The rate for accounts assessed interest is the annualized ratio of total finance charges at all reporting banks to the total average daily balances against which the finance charges were assessed (excludes accounts for which no finance charges were assessed).
- Covers most of the captive and non-captive finance companies. The series of finance company new car loan terms included in previous releases are discontinued. They remain available from the Data Download Program.
- Includes student loans originated by the Department of Education under the Federal Direct Loan Program and the Perkins Loan Program, as well as Federal Family Education Program loans that the government purchased under the Ensuring Continued Access to Student Loans Act.
- Includes student loans originated under the Federal Family Education Loan Program and held by educational institutions and nonprofit organizations.
- Outstanding balances of pools upon which securities have been issued; these balances are no longer carried on the balance sheets of the loan originators.
- The shift of consumer credit from pools of securitized assets to other categories is largely due to financial institutions’ implementation of the FAS 166/167 accounting rules.
- Includes student loans originated under the Federal Family Education Loan Program and the Direct Loan Program; Perkins loans; and private student loans without government guarantees. This memo item includes loan balances that are not included in the nonrevolving credit balances. For additional information, see public documentation. Data for this memo item are released for each quarter-end month.
- Includes motor vehicle loans owned and securitized by depository institutions, finance companies, credit unions, and nonfinancial business. Includes loans for passenger cars and other vehicles such as minivans, vans, sport-utility vehicles, pickup trucks, and similar light trucks for personal use. Loans for boats, motorcycles and recreational vehicles are not included. Data for this memo item are released for each quarter-end month.
r=revised. p=preliminary. n.a.=not available. …=not applicable.
Read more information:
Best in Market:
- Best ICO listing sites ICO Rating Agencies (2019) | Cryptocurrency ICO List | ICO Calendar
- Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges (2019)
- Top Fintech Companies
- List of Top ICO Marketing Agencies | Best Crypto & Blockchain Marketing Service Providers
Reed more information:
Lending market. Lending market. Lending market. Lending market.