We’re always looking for new guest authors and we welcome individual bloggers to contribute high-quality guest posts to fintechzoom.com.
- Original Article: We only publish original articles. (not previously published anywhere else, including your own site)
- Content Quality: Content should be of high quality with no spelling or grammatical errors.
- Topics We Cover: We accept content in the categories which you can see in the menu bar of FintechZoom.
- Recommended Article Length: 1000 – 2000 words.
Blog Post Lengths
- We like to have posts that range from 1,000 to 2,000 words. Preferably, we aim for 2,000-3,000 words.
- Longer blog post lengths provide more relevant information that readers can use and helps bring them back to read more on our site.
- Longer, in-depth posts are also more likely to be picked up by some of our media partners.
Citations, Links, and Relationships
- Please have the first two links in every post point to relevant internal
- Use external links for any third-party perspectives, evidence, and statistics.
- Only use credible sources, including research studies and major publications. Do not use Wikipedia.
- Do not link to any questionable sources or industries.
SEO Best Practices
- HTML formatting related to bulleted lists, headers, bolding, etc.
- Shortened titles in the meta title section
- Alt tags for any images used in the blog post
- All quotes must be cited properly
- Write out numbers from 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Write percentages as digits.
- Use one space after all punctuation.
- Capitalize first and last words in headings. All other words are capitalized in a heading except articles (an, a, the, etc.), coordinating conjunctions (for, and, or, but, etc.), and prepositions that contain three or fewer letters (in, one, at, etc.).
- Headers in H2 tags and sub-headers in H3 and H4 tags.
- A featured image should be least 650 pixels wide and 400 pixels tall. Make sure that the featured image appears correctly before submitting your post.
- All images must have alt tags and title attributes. Use the title of the post or a brief photo description.
Articles that make a definite buzz around your product, it’s great for building trust, attract new users, educate the market about your capabilities. Branded content is content that does not involve traditional advertising. It include articles, videos, podcasts, and even live elements that bring relevant value to the Investors. Branded content can entertain users or teach them something, resulting in better brand engagement returns than standard pre roll content.
The Fintech ZOOM has a large number of sponsorship channels designed to help you engage your target audience across a wide range of channels including online and live events. Each provides the basis for a long terms campaign that will fully establish your brand in the consciousness of key opinion formers.
When investors and seekers want to check what’s coming next and when it is going to happen – they go here. This is a curated calendar of token sales and Fintech companies. Listing is free. Premium listing will put your Fintech in front of your targeted audience. Your Fintech will be on the top of the browse list in assigned or selected categories. Your Fintech will have increased visibility on the competitors’ profiles and at the same time all competitors will be removed from your Fintech profile.