You may also like
BitForex Perpetual Contract Tiered Margin Ratio will be available starting from September 12th at 9:00 (GMT+8). Tiered Margin Ratio: BitForex Tiered Margin Ratio system is adopted to avoid the liquidation of large...
Crypto exchange giant Binance has made its first strategic Chinese investment after leaving China amid the local crypto trading ban back in 2017. Founded in China in 2017, Binance has participated in a $200 million...
A new survey conducted by eToro, a global trading platform with 11 million registered users, found that more than two-thirds of US investors fear a recession is looming. Those fearing a recession want to convert part of...
Global cryptocurrency platform Liquid.com (“Liquid”) has been selected by LCX, the Liechtenstein Cryptoassets Exchange, to conduct an initial exchange offering of the LCX Token (“LCX”). LCX aims...
The partnership marks Huobi University’s first formal collaboration with a Western university and is intended to help bridge the divide between Chinese and Western blockchain communities. Huobi University, Huobi...
LiquidX, the global network for illiquid assets, is excited to welcome DBS Bank to its network. DBS, a leading financial services group in Asia, successfully completed a primary receivables transaction with one of its...
Emerge Canada Inc. (“Emerge”) today announced the launch of Canadian dollar-denominated units (“CAD Units”) and U.S. dollar-denominated units (“USD Units”) of the following actively managed Emerge exchange-traded funds...
Dear KCS Holders, We are pleased to announce that CoinPayments, a borderless online payment platform and cryptocurrency wallet that serves as a payment alternative for consumers and merchants, has joined our KCS...
Following Coinbase recent announcements supporting PayPal in the U.S. and the EU, today Coinbase are expanding PayPal support for our customers in Canada. Coinbase customers in Canada can now instantly transfer sale...
Bithumb Global, a blockchain based fintech company, officially launched a global exchange service incorporating multiple fiat currency trading pairs, as well as perpetual futures trading, with leverage up to 100x...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- Allianz leads C$100 million funding round for fintech Wealthsimple posted on May 24, 2019
- The German synagogue shooting was streamed on Amazon's Twitch posted on October 9, 2019
- Investec shuts robo-advice service due to ‘low appetite’ posted on May 16, 2019
- WISeKey brings IoT to WISfans to help Sport Brands to Connect with their Fans posted on September 19, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- Digital Payment Platforms Offer Consumers a Faster and More Secure Way to Pay posted on January 3, 2019
- Ingenico launches full suite of Chinese payment methods for international ecommerce players posted on October 10, 2019
- KKR Joins Artivest Platform to Expand Advisor Access to Private Alternative Investment Solutions posted on September 5, 2019
- Visa B2B Connect Expands to 32 New Countries and Infosys Integration posted on October 8, 2019
- Discover and JAGGAER Launch B2B Payments Solution posted on October 8, 2019
- Nets A/S and Concardis Payment Group Complete Merger posted on January 7, 2019
- Regulators want closer scrutiny of shadow banks in leveraged loans posted on February 7, 2019
- Citi Partners with Software Fintech to Launch Refreshed Digital Investment Portal posted on October 8, 2019
- The ISA and CMISA have signed a FinTech collaboration posted on September 30, 2019
- Warren attacks Facebook for 'quietly' changing its ad policy after CEO's meeting with Trump posted on October 8, 2019
- China's surveillance tech is spreading globally, raising concerns about Beijing's influence posted on October 8, 2019
- Revolut Selects Bottomline to Meet Customer Demand for Real-Time Payments posted on October 8, 2019
- American Express and British Airways Launch New Business Card For UK SMEs posted on October 8, 2019
- LexRay Launching an ICO of LexRay Utility Tokens posted on January 2, 2019
- America ‘s Best And Worst Banks 2019 posted on January 30, 2019
- Velocity Ledger has been approved to conduct an “ICO” by the Ministry of Finance of Bermuda posted on April 10, 2019
- Central banks of Afghanistan and Tunisia want to issue titles based on Bitcoin posted on April 22, 2019
- U.S. market regulator issues guidance on custody of digital asset securities posted on July 9, 2019
- Ripple to Bring Blockchain Technology to Finastra’s Banking Customers posted on October 9, 2019
- When fintech goes (disastrously) wrong posted on October 10, 2019