Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
Daniil Medvedev, ranked as the top tennis player in Russia and #4 tennis player globally, and Tinkoff, the leading online financial ecosystem, announce the start of their partnership. Daniil Medvedev will participate in...
Innovative solution combats fraudulent transactions before money leaves the bank or corporate organization London, UK, September 23, 2019 – Today at Sibos 2019, Finastra has announced its partnership with Swiss...
Saxo Bank declares Offer for BinckBank unconditional and will hold 95.14% of all issued and outstanding Shares
This is a joint press release by BinckBank N.V. (BinckBank), Star Bidco B.V. (the Offeror) and Saxo Bank A/S (Saxo Bank, pursuant to Section 16, paragraph 1 and 2 and Section 17 paragraph 1 of the Dutch decree on public...
nbkc bank Selects Total Expert to Deploy Centralized Command Center and Humanize the Customer Experience
nbkc bank, a fast-paced community bank in Kansas City, has selected the Total Expert Marketing Operating System® (MOS) to propel their marketing and sales efforts, leverage customer data to make informed decisions and...
Starting Monday, local banks and financial companies come under the 52-hour workweek rule, becoming late starters in South Korea ’s initiative to reduce long working hours and improve the quality of life. Due to the one...
Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally...
Cuentas, Inc., a Financial Technology (FinTech) service provider that delivers mobile banking, online banking, prepaid debit and digital content services to unbanked, underbanked and underserved communities, announced...
Brazil’s Nu Pagamentos SA, a six-year-old fintech firm that grew to become the nation’s fifth-biggest credit-card issuer, has chosen the next target in its Latin American expansion: Argentina. The firm known as Nubank...
Japan’s Softbank Group Corp is in talks to invest in Brazilian financial technology company Nubank, a source said. “Talks are in initial stage and final values have not yet been determined,” the source said, requesting...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- Allianz leads C$100 million funding round for fintech Wealthsimple posted on May 24, 2019
- The German synagogue shooting was streamed on Amazon's Twitch posted on October 9, 2019
- Investec shuts robo-advice service due to ‘low appetite’ posted on May 16, 2019
- WISeKey brings IoT to WISfans to help Sport Brands to Connect with their Fans posted on September 19, 2019
- Revolut Chooses Visa as Lead Issuing Partner to Drive Rapid Global Expansion posted on October 6, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- 83North Announces New $300 Million Fund Raising posted on October 7, 2019
- Regulators want closer scrutiny of shadow banks in leveraged loans posted on February 7, 2019
- The ISA and CMISA have signed a FinTech collaboration posted on September 30, 2019
- Ingenico launches full suite of Chinese payment methods for international ecommerce players posted on October 10, 2019
- KKR Joins Artivest Platform to Expand Advisor Access to Private Alternative Investment Solutions posted on September 5, 2019
- Visa B2B Connect Expands to 32 New Countries and Infosys Integration posted on October 8, 2019
- Discover and JAGGAER Launch B2B Payments Solution posted on October 8, 2019
- LexRay Launching an ICO of LexRay Utility Tokens posted on January 2, 2019
- Digital Payment Platforms Offer Consumers a Faster and More Secure Way to Pay posted on January 3, 2019
- Velocity Ledger has been approved to conduct an “ICO” by the Ministry of Finance of Bermuda posted on April 10, 2019
- Seattle Bank Expands Relationship with Finastra to Drive Innovation posted on October 6, 2019
- Monese, now with Google Pay across Europe posted on October 7, 2019
- How does a savings account work? – by Monzo posted on October 7, 2019
- Changelly to Introduce New iOS App and Offer Fixed Rates posted on October 7, 2019
- Citi Partners with Software Fintech to Launch Refreshed Digital Investment Portal posted on October 8, 2019
- Nets A/S and Concardis Payment Group Complete Merger posted on January 7, 2019
- Central banks of Afghanistan and Tunisia want to issue titles based on Bitcoin posted on April 22, 2019
- Finastra and NetGuardians team up on AI-powered financial messaging fraud detection posted on September 23, 2019
- America ‘s Best And Worst Banks 2019 posted on January 30, 2019