Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
BitForex Perpetual Contract Tiered Margin Ratio will be available starting from September 12th at 9:00 (GMT+8). Tiered Margin Ratio: BitForex Tiered Margin Ratio system is adopted to avoid the liquidation of large...
Crypto exchange giant Binance has made its first strategic Chinese investment after leaving China amid the local crypto trading ban back in 2017. Founded in China in 2017, Binance has participated in a $200 million...
A new survey conducted by eToro, a global trading platform with 11 million registered users, found that more than two-thirds of US investors fear a recession is looming. Those fearing a recession want to convert part of...
Global cryptocurrency platform Liquid.com (“Liquid”) has been selected by LCX, the Liechtenstein Cryptoassets Exchange, to conduct an initial exchange offering of the LCX Token (“LCX”). LCX aims...
The partnership marks Huobi University’s first formal collaboration with a Western university and is intended to help bridge the divide between Chinese and Western blockchain communities. Huobi University, Huobi...
LiquidX, the global network for illiquid assets, is excited to welcome DBS Bank to its network. DBS, a leading financial services group in Asia, successfully completed a primary receivables transaction with one of its...
Emerge Canada Inc. (“Emerge”) today announced the launch of Canadian dollar-denominated units (“CAD Units”) and U.S. dollar-denominated units (“USD Units”) of the following actively managed Emerge exchange-traded funds...
Dear KCS Holders, We are pleased to announce that CoinPayments, a borderless online payment platform and cryptocurrency wallet that serves as a payment alternative for consumers and merchants, has joined our KCS...
Following Coinbase recent announcements supporting PayPal in the U.S. and the EU, today Coinbase are expanding PayPal support for our customers in Canada. Coinbase customers in Canada can now instantly transfer sale...
Bithumb Global, a blockchain based fintech company, officially launched a global exchange service incorporating multiple fiat currency trading pairs, as well as perpetual futures trading, with leverage up to 100x...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- Allianz leads C$100 million funding round for fintech Wealthsimple posted on May 24, 2019
- The German synagogue shooting was streamed on Amazon's Twitch posted on October 9, 2019
- Investec shuts robo-advice service due to ‘low appetite’ posted on May 16, 2019
- WISeKey brings IoT to WISfans to help Sport Brands to Connect with their Fans posted on September 19, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- Revolut Chooses Visa as Lead Issuing Partner to Drive Rapid Global Expansion posted on October 6, 2019
- 83North Announces New $300 Million Fund Raising posted on October 7, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Chimpion Set to Revolutionize E-Commerce posted on December 28, 2018
- Regulators want closer scrutiny of shadow banks in leveraged loans posted on February 7, 2019
- KKR Joins Artivest Platform to Expand Advisor Access to Private Alternative Investment Solutions posted on September 5, 2019
- MTrac to Showcase Closed-Loop Payment Platform for Cannabis to State Legislators – Global Payout posted on September 18, 2019
- Discover and JAGGAER Launch B2B Payments Solution posted on October 8, 2019
- LexRay Launching an ICO of LexRay Utility Tokens posted on January 2, 2019
- Digital Payment Platforms Offer Consumers a Faster and More Secure Way to Pay posted on January 3, 2019
- Velocity Ledger has been approved to conduct an “ICO” by the Ministry of Finance of Bermuda posted on April 10, 2019
- Monese, now with Google Pay across Europe posted on October 7, 2019
- How does a savings account work? – by Monzo posted on October 7, 2019
- Changelly to Introduce New iOS App and Offer Fixed Rates posted on October 7, 2019
- Visa B2B Connect Expands to 32 New Countries and Infosys Integration posted on October 8, 2019
- Ingenico launches full suite of Chinese payment methods for international ecommerce players posted on October 10, 2019
- Central banks of Afghanistan and Tunisia want to issue titles based on Bitcoin posted on April 22, 2019
- WESTPAY: Hans Edin new Chief Marketing Officer for Westpay AB posted on September 18, 2019
- The ISA and CMISA have signed a FinTech collaboration posted on September 30, 2019
- Zelis and RedCard Complete Merger to Become Next Generation Leader posted on October 5, 2019
- Seattle Bank Expands Relationship with Finastra to Drive Innovation posted on October 6, 2019