Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) market regulator on Monday issued a notice on broker-dealer custody of digital asset securities, amid industry requests for clarity on...
The U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency has asked a Manhattan federal court to dismiss a lawsuit by a New York financial regulator over its plan to issue banking charters to fintech companies, saying the...
Cashaa is proud to be selected as Fintech partner at Blockchain Summit India 2019, supported by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India which will take place 22-23 February 2019 at IIM-L Noida Campus...
Better data is needed to spot risks from “shadow banks” stepping up credit to heavily indebted companies, an annual survey of the non-banking financial system said on Monday. The Financial Stability Board (FSB), a body...
Britain’s markets watchdog set out which aspects of the nascent cryptocurrency industry it regulates on Wednesday, as volatile digital assets come under greater scrutiny (FCA). The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) also...
Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP (“GPM”) announces an investigation on behalf of NVIDIA Corporation (“NVIDIA” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: NVDA) investors concerning the Company and its officers’ possible violations of...
BANK of China (BOC) has launched on Nov 14 its first global fintech innovation lab in Singapore to spearhead its worldwide research and development (R&D) activities as well showcase its latest technologies. The BOC...
Two agreements inked between financial agencies will pave the way for China and Singapore to collaborate on fintech innovations and cross-border supervision of futures exchanges and intermediaries. The Monetary...
Central banks should look seriously at issuing digital currency in order to “fill the void left by the decline of cash”, according to the head of the IMF. Christine Lagarde said in Singapore on Wednesday that there...
The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) and the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to foster innovation in financial services between the two countries. The MOU will support...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- Allianz leads C$100 million funding round for fintech Wealthsimple posted on May 24, 2019
- The German synagogue shooting was streamed on Amazon's Twitch posted on October 9, 2019
- Investec shuts robo-advice service due to ‘low appetite’ posted on May 16, 2019
- WISeKey brings IoT to WISfans to help Sport Brands to Connect with their Fans posted on September 19, 2019
- Revolut Chooses Visa as Lead Issuing Partner to Drive Rapid Global Expansion posted on October 6, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- 83North Announces New $300 Million Fund Raising posted on October 7, 2019
- Regulators want closer scrutiny of shadow banks in leveraged loans posted on February 7, 2019
- KKR Joins Artivest Platform to Expand Advisor Access to Private Alternative Investment Solutions posted on September 5, 2019
- Visa B2B Connect Expands to 32 New Countries and Infosys Integration posted on October 8, 2019
- Discover and JAGGAER Launch B2B Payments Solution posted on October 8, 2019
- Ingenico launches full suite of Chinese payment methods for international ecommerce players posted on October 10, 2019
- LexRay Launching an ICO of LexRay Utility Tokens posted on January 2, 2019
- Digital Payment Platforms Offer Consumers a Faster and More Secure Way to Pay posted on January 3, 2019
- Velocity Ledger has been approved to conduct an “ICO” by the Ministry of Finance of Bermuda posted on April 10, 2019
- Seattle Bank Expands Relationship with Finastra to Drive Innovation posted on October 6, 2019
- Monese, now with Google Pay across Europe posted on October 7, 2019
- How does a savings account work? – by Monzo posted on October 7, 2019
- Changelly to Introduce New iOS App and Offer Fixed Rates posted on October 7, 2019
- Citi Partners with Software Fintech to Launch Refreshed Digital Investment Portal posted on October 8, 2019
- Nets A/S and Concardis Payment Group Complete Merger posted on January 7, 2019
- Central banks of Afghanistan and Tunisia want to issue titles based on Bitcoin posted on April 22, 2019
- Finastra and NetGuardians team up on AI-powered financial messaging fraud detection posted on September 23, 2019
- America ‘s Best And Worst Banks 2019 posted on January 30, 2019
- Quebec fintech company Hardbacon demonstrates why private companies should welcome lots of investors posted on August 12, 2019