Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
83North, the international venture capital firm, today announced that it has completed an oversubscribed $300 million fund raising, bringing total capital under management to over $1.1 billion. Building upon the success...
KKR, a leading global investment firm, has joined the Artivest Open Network, a leading digital alternative investment platform for private alternatives, as a gateway for providing financial advisors and qualified high...
Quebec fintech company Hardbacon demonstrates why private companies should welcome lots of investors
Hardbacon ’s campaign closed last night raising over $680,884 of their $500,000 goal from 785 investors. Some private companies are fearful of multiple investors, creating a huge and unwieldy cap table. Through...
German insurer and asset manager Allianz has led a C$100 million ($74.55 million) capital raise for Canadian financial technology company Wealthsimple. Wealthsimple, the online investing service and commission-free...
Investec has become the second asset manager in less than a year to close its online robo-advisory investment service after admitting appetite was too “low”, writing off more than £20m in operating losses and software...
GROUNDFLOOR, a contributing and loaning stage that enables anybody to put partially in land, is today declaring its Q1 results and force. In spite of the administration shutdown of the U.S. Securities and Exchange...
In the first quarter of 2019, the European P2P platform Robo.cash observed a growing number of new investors. Compared to the same period last year, it increased by 50%. As of the end of March 2019, the total number of...
Franklin Templeton has invested $30 million in Brazilian-Israeli fintech Weel as part of the U.S. asset manager’s strategy to increase its footprint in Brazil and the rest of Latin America, according a statement on...
Digital Horizon Invests $1M USD In Market Beyond, High-tech Market Intelligence Provider to eBay and Walmart
Digital Horizon international venture fund has participated in the seed investment round of high-tech startup Market Beyond. This round totalled $4 million USD with UK’s Hetz Ventures and Yahal Zilka, one...
HYPE is ready to unleash the “next unicorns of sports innovation” with the launch of a $75 million capital fund with Uli Becker, ex-president of Reebok and Bernd Wahler, former president of VfB Stuttgart who also served...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- Allianz leads C$100 million funding round for fintech Wealthsimple posted on May 24, 2019
- The German synagogue shooting was streamed on Amazon's Twitch posted on October 9, 2019
- Investec shuts robo-advice service due to ‘low appetite’ posted on May 16, 2019
- WISeKey brings IoT to WISfans to help Sport Brands to Connect with their Fans posted on September 19, 2019
- Revolut Chooses Visa as Lead Issuing Partner to Drive Rapid Global Expansion posted on October 6, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- 83North Announces New $300 Million Fund Raising posted on October 7, 2019
- Regulators want closer scrutiny of shadow banks in leveraged loans posted on February 7, 2019
- KKR Joins Artivest Platform to Expand Advisor Access to Private Alternative Investment Solutions posted on September 5, 2019
- Visa B2B Connect Expands to 32 New Countries and Infosys Integration posted on October 8, 2019
- Discover and JAGGAER Launch B2B Payments Solution posted on October 8, 2019
- Ingenico launches full suite of Chinese payment methods for international ecommerce players posted on October 10, 2019
- LexRay Launching an ICO of LexRay Utility Tokens posted on January 2, 2019
- Digital Payment Platforms Offer Consumers a Faster and More Secure Way to Pay posted on January 3, 2019
- Velocity Ledger has been approved to conduct an “ICO” by the Ministry of Finance of Bermuda posted on April 10, 2019
- Seattle Bank Expands Relationship with Finastra to Drive Innovation posted on October 6, 2019
- Monese, now with Google Pay across Europe posted on October 7, 2019
- How does a savings account work? – by Monzo posted on October 7, 2019
- Changelly to Introduce New iOS App and Offer Fixed Rates posted on October 7, 2019
- Citi Partners with Software Fintech to Launch Refreshed Digital Investment Portal posted on October 8, 2019
- Nets A/S and Concardis Payment Group Complete Merger posted on January 7, 2019
- Central banks of Afghanistan and Tunisia want to issue titles based on Bitcoin posted on April 22, 2019
- Finastra and NetGuardians team up on AI-powered financial messaging fraud detection posted on September 23, 2019
- America ‘s Best And Worst Banks 2019 posted on January 30, 2019
- Quebec fintech company Hardbacon demonstrates why private companies should welcome lots of investors posted on August 12, 2019