Using Coinbase and Coinbase Pro to introduce crypto-crypto conversions and trade to more countries One year back, Coinbase served clients in 32 nations crosswise over two landmasses. In the course of recent months, one of our principle needs has been to convey Coinbase administrations to individuals in all sides of the globe. Today weu2019re eager to invite 11 additional nations crosswise over Latin America and Southeast Asia to the cryptoeconomy by enabling clients to store, exchange, send, and get digital forms of money on Coinbase Pro and Coinbase.comu200au2014u200aincreasing the compass to 53 nations, spread crosswise over four landmasses. Direct crypto-trading is increasingly the new norm and has overtaken traditional fiat to crypto-trading around the globe over the past year. Millions of Coinbase customers can now trade between different cryptos securely and quickly and at their convenience send off-platform crypto. Footnote updated, previous footnote referenced that chart was based on Coinbase-only volume. As crypto moves from the current u201cinvestment phaseu201d into what we call the u201cuse phase,u201d there will be a host of new use cases. This could take the form of decentralized versions of traditional financial services such as loans or micropayments or genuinely novel applications for cryptography that no one has ever considered. This new decentralized economyu2019s ability to convert from one crypto to another will form the backbone. Our mission to create an open financial system for the world begins by making access to crypto as easy as possible. We are pleased to take an important step in that direction with todayu2019s announcement. Customers in Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Chile, India, Hong Kong, South Korea, Indonesia, the Philippines and New Zealand can now subscribe to Coinbase.com and download our iOS and Android apps or subscribe to a Coinbase Pro account to access crypto-crypto trading options.
You may also like
The Capital Markets, Insurance and Savings Authority, and Israel Security Authority have jointly signed an MOU for collaboration on FinTech issues with the Croatian Financial Services Supervisory Agency (HANFA). The...
WISeKey brings IoT to WISfans to help Sport Brands to Connect with their Fans WISfans was originally deployed by famous clubs such as Real Madrid, Flamingo and FC Barcelona The new NanoSealRT(TM) and VaultIC155 NFC...
Claro is the first telecom in South America to join forces with global innovation platform Plug and Play as founding partner in Brazil, which opens its doors on September 18 in São Paulo. The partnership creates a model...
Today Nav, a fintech company that matches business owners with their best financing options for free, announced new offerings to help small business owners boost their business credit scores, giving an easy solution to...
Global Payout Inc. (OTCPink:GOHE) (“Global” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that following the launch of their West Coast Government Relations initiative, the MTrac team has secured meetings with some of the...
Westpay AB, leading fintech provider of transaction and payment solutions, strengthens the team by recruiting Hans Edin as Chief Marketing Officer, CMO. Hans comes from a position as CMO at SecureLink. Hans will, among...
OppLoans, a growing fintech and top rated direct-to-consumer online lending platform, announced today that it has secured its first bank-led asset-backed revolving credit facility. This facility structure will enable...
Crypto exchange giant Binance has made its first strategic Chinese investment after leaving China amid the local crypto trading ban back in 2017. Founded in China in 2017, Binance has participated in a $200 million...
FinFit, a FinTech company that provides over 125,000 employers with a unique financial wellness benefit platform, has overhauled the platform to focus on predictive AI, feature enhancements and ease of use for members...
Symbiont, the enterprise fintech creating the next generation of financial markets infrastructure using blockchain technology, announced the addition of Joe Ziccarelli to the firm. An institutional sales and foreign...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- Allianz leads C$100 million funding round for fintech Wealthsimple posted on May 24, 2019
- The German synagogue shooting was streamed on Amazon's Twitch posted on October 9, 2019
- Investec shuts robo-advice service due to ‘low appetite’ posted on May 16, 2019
- WISeKey brings IoT to WISfans to help Sport Brands to Connect with their Fans posted on September 19, 2019
- Revolut Chooses Visa as Lead Issuing Partner to Drive Rapid Global Expansion posted on October 6, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- 83North Announces New $300 Million Fund Raising posted on October 7, 2019
- Digital Payment Platforms Offer Consumers a Faster and More Secure Way to Pay posted on January 3, 2019
- Regulators want closer scrutiny of shadow banks in leveraged loans posted on February 7, 2019
- The ISA and CMISA have signed a FinTech collaboration posted on September 30, 2019
- Ingenico launches full suite of Chinese payment methods for international ecommerce players posted on October 10, 2019
- KKR Joins Artivest Platform to Expand Advisor Access to Private Alternative Investment Solutions posted on September 5, 2019
- Visa B2B Connect Expands to 32 New Countries and Infosys Integration posted on October 8, 2019
- Discover and JAGGAER Launch B2B Payments Solution posted on October 8, 2019
- LexRay Launching an ICO of LexRay Utility Tokens posted on January 2, 2019
- Velocity Ledger has been approved to conduct an “ICO” by the Ministry of Finance of Bermuda posted on April 10, 2019
- Seattle Bank Expands Relationship with Finastra to Drive Innovation posted on October 6, 2019
- Monese, now with Google Pay across Europe posted on October 7, 2019
- How does a savings account work? – by Monzo posted on October 7, 2019
- Changelly to Introduce New iOS App and Offer Fixed Rates posted on October 7, 2019
- Citi Partners with Software Fintech to Launch Refreshed Digital Investment Portal posted on October 8, 2019
- Nets A/S and Concardis Payment Group Complete Merger posted on January 7, 2019
- Central banks of Afghanistan and Tunisia want to issue titles based on Bitcoin posted on April 22, 2019
- Finastra and NetGuardians team up on AI-powered financial messaging fraud detection posted on September 23, 2019
- America ‘s Best And Worst Banks 2019 posted on January 30, 2019