Source: Yahoo Finance – Top Stories
You may also like
The news comes one week after PayPal announced its withdrawal as government regulators continue to scrutinize the plans. Source: CNBC EBay and Stripe drop out of Facebook’s libra cryptocurrency...
California state attorney general Xavier Becerra outlined for the first time what companies will have to do to comply with the CCPA. Source: CNBC California AG tells businesses like Google how they...
In a blog post on Thursday, Amazon shared its official position on controversial issues facing the company, including climate change, diversity and counterfeits. Source: CNBC Amazon says punishing...
WeWork is shutting down early education school WeGrow after the current school year concludes.
WeWork will close its private school in 2020 as it looks to cut costs
Publicis reported poor Q3 results, but analysts say despite headwinds, Publicis’ competitors are weathering the storm. Source: CNBC Publicis is struggling, but it’s not a sign of deeper...
Google’s application show its second headquarters could be bigger than expected.
Google expands plans for its massive second headquarters in San Jose
IAC has formally announced it plans to spin-off online dating services provider Match Group.
IAC shares jump after it announces plans to spin off Match Group
The majority ownership deal shows Uber is continuing to diversify from its core ridesharing business.
Uber buys grocery delivery company serving Latin America
As sexism scandals shake Big Tech, attendees at a women-focused tech conference come armed with questions about gender disparity. Source: CNBC Turning the tables: Women in tech job interviews have...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- Allianz leads C$100 million funding round for fintech Wealthsimple posted on May 24, 2019
- The German synagogue shooting was streamed on Amazon's Twitch posted on October 9, 2019
- Investec shuts robo-advice service due to ‘low appetite’ posted on May 16, 2019
- WISeKey brings IoT to WISfans to help Sport Brands to Connect with their Fans posted on September 19, 2019
- Revolut Chooses Visa as Lead Issuing Partner to Drive Rapid Global Expansion posted on October 6, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- 83North Announces New $300 Million Fund Raising posted on October 7, 2019
- Digital Payment Platforms Offer Consumers a Faster and More Secure Way to Pay posted on January 3, 2019
- Regulators want closer scrutiny of shadow banks in leveraged loans posted on February 7, 2019
- The ISA and CMISA have signed a FinTech collaboration posted on September 30, 2019
- Ingenico launches full suite of Chinese payment methods for international ecommerce players posted on October 10, 2019
- KKR Joins Artivest Platform to Expand Advisor Access to Private Alternative Investment Solutions posted on September 5, 2019
- Visa B2B Connect Expands to 32 New Countries and Infosys Integration posted on October 8, 2019
- Discover and JAGGAER Launch B2B Payments Solution posted on October 8, 2019
- LexRay Launching an ICO of LexRay Utility Tokens posted on January 2, 2019
- Velocity Ledger has been approved to conduct an “ICO” by the Ministry of Finance of Bermuda posted on April 10, 2019
- Seattle Bank Expands Relationship with Finastra to Drive Innovation posted on October 6, 2019
- Monese, now with Google Pay across Europe posted on October 7, 2019
- How does a savings account work? – by Monzo posted on October 7, 2019
- Changelly to Introduce New iOS App and Offer Fixed Rates posted on October 7, 2019
- Citi Partners with Software Fintech to Launch Refreshed Digital Investment Portal posted on October 8, 2019
- Nets A/S and Concardis Payment Group Complete Merger posted on January 7, 2019
- Central banks of Afghanistan and Tunisia want to issue titles based on Bitcoin posted on April 22, 2019
- Finastra and NetGuardians team up on AI-powered financial messaging fraud detection posted on September 23, 2019
- America ‘s Best And Worst Banks 2019 posted on January 30, 2019