Using Coinbase and Coinbase Pro to introduce crypto-crypto conversions and trade to more countries One year back, Coinbase served clients in 32 nations crosswise over two landmasses. In the course of recent months, one of our principle needs has been to convey Coinbase administrations to individuals in all sides of the globe. Today weu2019re eager to invite 11 additional nations crosswise over Latin America and Southeast Asia to the cryptoeconomy by enabling clients to store, exchange, send, and get digital forms of money on Coinbase Pro and Coinbase.comu200au2014u200aincreasing the compass to 53 nations, spread crosswise over four landmasses. Direct crypto-trading is increasingly the new norm and has overtaken traditional fiat to crypto-trading around the globe over the past year. Millions of Coinbase customers can now trade between different cryptos securely and quickly and at their convenience send off-platform crypto. Footnote updated, previous footnote referenced that chart was based on Coinbase-only volume. As crypto moves from the current u201cinvestment phaseu201d into what we call the u201cuse phase,u201d there will be a host of new use cases. This could take the form of decentralized versions of traditional financial services such as loans or micropayments or genuinely novel applications for cryptography that no one has ever considered. This new decentralized economyu2019s ability to convert from one crypto to another will form the backbone. Our mission to create an open financial system for the world begins by making access to crypto as easy as possible. We are pleased to take an important step in that direction with todayu2019s announcement. Customers in Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Chile, India, Hong Kong, South Korea, Indonesia, the Philippines and New Zealand can now subscribe to Coinbase.com and download our iOS and Android apps or subscribe to a Coinbase Pro account to access crypto-crypto trading options.
You may also like
Blockchain Life 2019 highlights four significant topics: Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, StartUps, and Mining. More than 6000 people from 70 countries join the leading forum to discuss the latest trends and all ways of...
Toronto’s first Blockchain Focused Investor Breakfast event is coming this Sept 27 following the famous Elevate Toronto Tech Festival. The event organised by City Leaders Bitcoin Bay will feature a Fireside Chat...
Symbiont, the enterprise fintech creating the next generation of financial markets infrastructure using blockchain technology, announced the addition of Joe Ziccarelli to the firm. An institutional sales and foreign...
BitAngels (), an investor network for the blockchain industry, today announced the launch of its Philadelphia chapter. BitAngels Philadelphia will host its first event during Philadelphia Blockchain Week on September...
tZERO, the global leader in blockchain innovation for capital markets, announced today that it has partnered with BLOQ FLIX, LLC, the first blockchain entertainment financing company, to provide technology services to...
Chairmans Financial B.V., Licensee of VersaVault Technology, Onboards Its First Crypto Exchange Customer
VersaVault Inc. (“VersaVault”), a subsidiary of VersaBank, is pleased to announce that Chairmans Financial B.V. (“Chairmans”), the exclusive licensee of VersaVault’s encryption and authentication technology for the...
CipherTrace, a leader in blockchain security, introduces an open source Travel Rule Information Sharing Architecture (TRISA). This secure and trustworthy framework enables cryptocurrency exchanges to comply with new...
A new survey conducted by eToro, a global trading platform with 11 million registered users, found that more than two-thirds of US investors fear a recession is looming. Those fearing a recession want to convert part of...
DMG Blockchain Solutions Inc. , a diversified blockchain and technology company, is providing an update and overview of its crypto-mining operations and its forensics division. Crypto-Mining DMG constructed an 85...
Nexo, the dominant player in the crypto lending space, is adding the NYDFS-regulated PAX Gold as a collateral option for its signature Instant Crypto Credit Lines, bringing gold-backed lending to the blockchain. With...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- Allianz leads C$100 million funding round for fintech Wealthsimple posted on May 24, 2019
- The German synagogue shooting was streamed on Amazon's Twitch posted on October 9, 2019
- Investec shuts robo-advice service due to ‘low appetite’ posted on May 16, 2019
- WISeKey brings IoT to WISfans to help Sport Brands to Connect with their Fans posted on September 19, 2019
- Revolut Chooses Visa as Lead Issuing Partner to Drive Rapid Global Expansion posted on October 6, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- 83North Announces New $300 Million Fund Raising posted on October 7, 2019
- Digital Payment Platforms Offer Consumers a Faster and More Secure Way to Pay posted on January 3, 2019
- Regulators want closer scrutiny of shadow banks in leveraged loans posted on February 7, 2019
- The ISA and CMISA have signed a FinTech collaboration posted on September 30, 2019
- Ingenico launches full suite of Chinese payment methods for international ecommerce players posted on October 10, 2019
- KKR Joins Artivest Platform to Expand Advisor Access to Private Alternative Investment Solutions posted on September 5, 2019
- Visa B2B Connect Expands to 32 New Countries and Infosys Integration posted on October 8, 2019
- Discover and JAGGAER Launch B2B Payments Solution posted on October 8, 2019
- LexRay Launching an ICO of LexRay Utility Tokens posted on January 2, 2019
- Velocity Ledger has been approved to conduct an “ICO” by the Ministry of Finance of Bermuda posted on April 10, 2019
- Seattle Bank Expands Relationship with Finastra to Drive Innovation posted on October 6, 2019
- Monese, now with Google Pay across Europe posted on October 7, 2019
- How does a savings account work? – by Monzo posted on October 7, 2019
- Changelly to Introduce New iOS App and Offer Fixed Rates posted on October 7, 2019
- Citi Partners with Software Fintech to Launch Refreshed Digital Investment Portal posted on October 8, 2019
- Nets A/S and Concardis Payment Group Complete Merger posted on January 7, 2019
- Central banks of Afghanistan and Tunisia want to issue titles based on Bitcoin posted on April 22, 2019
- Finastra and NetGuardians team up on AI-powered financial messaging fraud detection posted on September 23, 2019
- America ‘s Best And Worst Banks 2019 posted on January 30, 2019