Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
TruCrowd, Inc. (“TruCrowd”), a crowdfunding-based investment platform and one of only a few FINRA-registered crowdfunding portals in the U.S., announced today that its cannabis-focused equity crowdfunding portal...
In April, Fellow Finance investors funded a record-breaking amount of business and peer-to-peer loans worth around 20,9M€. Cumulative loan volume grew over 435 million euros and the total number of investors grew to 12...
TruCrowd, Inc., a crowd funding-based investment platform and one of only 44 Reg. CF FINRA-registered crowd funding portals in the U.S., provided an update today on the TruCrowd, Inc. family of crowdfunding portals...
INLOCK peer-to-peer lending platform let cryptocurrency holders to access the purchasing power of their digital assets without spending them. The platform provides a very viable alternative to selling crypto positions...
Hosted by PCG Advisory Inc. CEO Jeff Ramson, DigitalSecurities.com announces the release of an exclusive video interview with the “Crypto Oracle” Lou Kerner, who is best known for his multiple top-rated blog posts on...
truCrowd, Inc., the owner and operator of Reg. CF FINRA-registered equity crowdfunding portals, has completed an official soft launch of the Company’s fourth Reg. CF portal, Musicfy – equity crowdfunding portal focused...
The Financial Stability Board (FSB) today published the Global Monitoring Report on Non-Bank Financial Intermediation 2018. The report presents the results of the FSB’s eighth annual monitoring exercise that assesses...
In December Fellow Finance investors financed a record breaking amount of business and peer-to-peer loans worth over 18,4 million euros. Cumulative loan volume grew over 360 million euros and the total number of...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- Allianz leads C$100 million funding round for fintech Wealthsimple posted on May 24, 2019
- The German synagogue shooting was streamed on Amazon's Twitch posted on October 9, 2019
- Investec shuts robo-advice service due to ‘low appetite’ posted on May 16, 2019
- Revolut Chooses Visa as Lead Issuing Partner to Drive Rapid Global Expansion posted on October 6, 2019
- WISeKey brings IoT to WISfans to help Sport Brands to Connect with their Fans posted on September 19, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- 83North Announces New $300 Million Fund Raising posted on October 7, 2019
- Regulators want closer scrutiny of shadow banks in leveraged loans posted on February 7, 2019
- KKR Joins Artivest Platform to Expand Advisor Access to Private Alternative Investment Solutions posted on September 5, 2019
- Visa B2B Connect Expands to 32 New Countries and Infosys Integration posted on October 8, 2019
- Discover and JAGGAER Launch B2B Payments Solution posted on October 8, 2019
- Ingenico launches full suite of Chinese payment methods for international ecommerce players posted on October 10, 2019
- LexRay Launching an ICO of LexRay Utility Tokens posted on January 2, 2019
- Digital Payment Platforms Offer Consumers a Faster and More Secure Way to Pay posted on January 3, 2019
- Velocity Ledger has been approved to conduct an “ICO” by the Ministry of Finance of Bermuda posted on April 10, 2019
- MTrac to Showcase Closed-Loop Payment Platform for Cannabis to State Legislators – Global Payout posted on September 18, 2019
- Seattle Bank Expands Relationship with Finastra to Drive Innovation posted on October 6, 2019
- Monese, now with Google Pay across Europe posted on October 7, 2019
- How does a savings account work? – by Monzo posted on October 7, 2019
- Changelly to Introduce New iOS App and Offer Fixed Rates posted on October 7, 2019
- Citi Partners with Software Fintech to Launch Refreshed Digital Investment Portal posted on October 8, 2019
- Nets A/S and Concardis Payment Group Complete Merger posted on January 7, 2019
- Central banks of Afghanistan and Tunisia want to issue titles based on Bitcoin posted on April 22, 2019
- Finastra and NetGuardians team up on AI-powered financial messaging fraud detection posted on September 23, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Chimpion Set to Revolutionize E-Commerce posted on December 28, 2018