Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
The second-largest U.S. bank has begun hiring for blockchain positions. The job openings, which appeared in recent months, are the first indicator that Bank of America plans to do much else with the technology apart...
The most rapidly growing cryptocurrency ecosystem operator U.K. Financial Ltd. announces that they start developing a Maya Savings App, a secure online wallet for application available on Android and iOS. The...
BitForex Perpetual Contract Tiered Margin Ratio will be available starting from September 12th at 9:00 (GMT+8). Tiered Margin Ratio: BitForex Tiered Margin Ratio system is adopted to avoid the liquidation of large...
Crypto exchange giant Binance has made its first strategic Chinese investment after leaving China amid the local crypto trading ban back in 2017. Founded in China in 2017, Binance has participated in a $200 million...
Today, payments platform Wirex launched a supercharged update of their revolutionary Cryptoback™ rewards programme. Customers can now earn up to 1.5% back in Bitcoin on Wirex Visa card purchases. Released in 2018...
tZERO, the global leader in blockchain innovation for capital markets, announced today that it has partnered with BLOQ FLIX, LLC, the first blockchain entertainment financing company, to provide technology services to...
A new survey conducted by eToro, a global trading platform with 11 million registered users, found that more than two-thirds of US investors fear a recession is looming. Those fearing a recession want to convert part of...
PrimeXBT, a bitcoin-based margin trading platform, has announced it will be using the Crystal™ platform, Bitfury Group’s blockchain analytics and crypto compliance software, Crystal™, for advanced anti-money...
DMG Blockchain Solutions Inc. , a diversified blockchain and technology company, is providing an update and overview of its crypto-mining operations and its forensics division. Crypto-Mining DMG constructed an 85...
Nexo, the dominant player in the crypto lending space, is adding the NYDFS-regulated PAX Gold as a collateral option for its signature Instant Crypto Credit Lines, bringing gold-backed lending to the blockchain. With...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- Allianz leads C$100 million funding round for fintech Wealthsimple posted on May 24, 2019
- The German synagogue shooting was streamed on Amazon's Twitch posted on October 9, 2019
- Investec shuts robo-advice service due to ‘low appetite’ posted on May 16, 2019
- WISeKey brings IoT to WISfans to help Sport Brands to Connect with their Fans posted on September 19, 2019
- Revolut Chooses Visa as Lead Issuing Partner to Drive Rapid Global Expansion posted on October 6, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- Digital Payment Platforms Offer Consumers a Faster and More Secure Way to Pay posted on January 3, 2019
- 83North Announces New $300 Million Fund Raising posted on October 7, 2019
- Regulators want closer scrutiny of shadow banks in leveraged loans posted on February 7, 2019
- Ingenico launches full suite of Chinese payment methods for international ecommerce players posted on October 10, 2019
- KKR Joins Artivest Platform to Expand Advisor Access to Private Alternative Investment Solutions posted on September 5, 2019
- Visa B2B Connect Expands to 32 New Countries and Infosys Integration posted on October 8, 2019
- Discover and JAGGAER Launch B2B Payments Solution posted on October 8, 2019
- LexRay Launching an ICO of LexRay Utility Tokens posted on January 2, 2019
- Nets A/S and Concardis Payment Group Complete Merger posted on January 7, 2019
- Velocity Ledger has been approved to conduct an “ICO” by the Ministry of Finance of Bermuda posted on April 10, 2019
- The ISA and CMISA have signed a FinTech collaboration posted on September 30, 2019
- Seattle Bank Expands Relationship with Finastra to Drive Innovation posted on October 6, 2019
- Monese, now with Google Pay across Europe posted on October 7, 2019
- How does a savings account work? – by Monzo posted on October 7, 2019
- Changelly to Introduce New iOS App and Offer Fixed Rates posted on October 7, 2019
- Citi Partners with Software Fintech to Launch Refreshed Digital Investment Portal posted on October 8, 2019
- Central banks of Afghanistan and Tunisia want to issue titles based on Bitcoin posted on April 22, 2019
- Finastra and NetGuardians team up on AI-powered financial messaging fraud detection posted on September 23, 2019
- America ‘s Best And Worst Banks 2019 posted on January 30, 2019