Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Verizon Communications Inc (NYSE: VZ) to report quarterly earnings at $1.17 per share on revenue of $34.43 billion before the opening bell. Verizon shares slipped 0.1% to $58.40 in pre-market trading.
- Crane Co. (NYSE: CR) reported weaker-than-expected results for its fourth quarter on Monday. Crane shares dropped 2.7% to $76.50 in the pre-market trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) to have earned $1.82 per share on revenue of $21.67 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release quarterly earnings before the markets open. Johnson & Johnson shares rose 0.1% to $166.00 in pre-market trading.
- Before the opening bell, 3M Co (NYSE: MMM) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $2.15 per share on revenue of $8.40 billion. 3M shares gained 0.6% to $171.45 in after-hours trading.
Find out what’s going on in today’s market and bring any questions you have to Fintech Zoom’s PreMarket Prep.
Choosing the best broker is an important part of being a successful trader or investor
- HB Fuller Co (NYSE: FUL) reported upbeat results for its fourth quarter. HB Fuller shares gained 2.5% to $52.02 in the pre-market trading session.
- Analysts expect Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: (MSFT)) to post quarterly earnings at $1.64 per share on revenue of $40.18 billion after the closing bell. Microsoft shares gained 0.1% to $229.75 in pre-market trading.
- Before the markets open, Lockheed Martin Corporation (NYSE: LMT) is estimated to report quarterly earnings at $6.41 per share on revenue of $16.92 billion. Lockheed Martin shares fell 0.9% to $340.56 in pre-market trading.
© 2021 Fintech Zoom.com. Fintech Zoom does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.