After much anticipation, JLo Beauty launched at Sephora and Amazon last week. The brand debuted with eight products and the packaging looks modern and luxe.
Priya Venkatesh, SVP, merchandising, skincare & hair at Sephora, said, “With its unique ingredient story, and powerful founder behind it, JLo Beauty helps make healthy, glowing skin more accessible. We are so excited to introduce this brand to our clients and know that it will be a wonderful addition to our skincare assortment.”
In other news, Unilever joined forces with the Alibaba Group to launch a large-scale closed-loop plastic recycling system in China. The joint initiative – called Waste-Free World – is part of Unilever’s drive to tackle the root cause of plastic waste and think differently about packaging.
The Estée Lauder Companies appointed Dave Smith as senior vice president, New Business Development. Smith joins ELC from Corning Incorporated, where he was most recently head of Corporate Venture Capital and director of M&A.
Also, LookFantastic recently revealed the most popular beauty products and fragrances in the world. The lists are based on the number of Google searches for over 30 types of beauty products in each country worldwide in 2020.
1. Ranking the Top 50 Cosmetic Companies
2. Top 20 Companies
3. JLo Beauty Launches at Sephora & Amazon
4. Beauty’s Newest Sustainable Solutions
5. Dove’s Refillable Deodorant Is Made to Last A Lifetime
6. Unilever And Alibaba Group Join Forces
7. The Estée Lauder Companies Appoints SVP, New Business Development
8. Carmen Electra Launches Gogo Skin Care
9. Top Beauty Brands in The World—And Most Loved Fragrances
10. Redken Unveils Acidic Bonding Concentrate Range
Thanks for reading our Breaking News. We’ll have a new list for you next Monday.
Have a great week!