How to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription
For one reason or another, sometimes a subscription just needs to be cancelled. But how can you end your Prime subscription? Is it complicated? Fortunately, we have all of the answers to make the process as easy as possible, and you can cancel at any time.
How to cancel Amazon Prime
First things first, if you want to cancel your Amazon Prime subscription you’ll have to sign into your account. From there, click on ‘Accounts & Lists’ and then ‘Prime Membership’.
After that you click on the ‘Manage Membership’ dropdown menu in the top-right of the screen, then simply hit ‘End Membership’. On the subsequent page you’ll have to hit ‘Cancel My Benefits’ and then follow the prompts to finish the process.
A full step-by-step guide of how to cancel Amazon Prime
1. Log into your Amazon Prime account.
2. Click on ‘Accounts & Lists’ and then ‘Prime Membership’.
3. Click on the ‘Manage Membership’.
4. Click on ‘End Membership’.
5. On a new page, click on ‘Cancel My Benefits’.
6. If you are asked multiple times whether or not you want to cancel your account, click ‘Continue to cancel’ to move on.
7. Click on ‘Cancel your Prime Membership’.
How to get a refund for Amazon Prime
Customers who have paid for a full membership but don’t use it could be eligible for a full refund, as well as those who want to cancel within three business days of the end of their free trial, provided that no Prime benefits were used in that time.
To find out if you are eligible, contact Amazon customer service.