Along with the Bets article I’ve been placing out each week, I figured since I’m in my condominium for Three weeks earlier than lessons at Syracuse even begin, why not make some productive use out of my time and provide you with guys a profitable (hopefully) lineup each week.
What Contest I’m Getting into: Draftkings PGA Tour $100okay Drive the Inexperienced
I’m not saying it’s important to enter this contest, as a result of I’m positive plenty of you throw greater than $5 right into a lineup, however I’m a broke faculty scholar so what are you going to do about it. ¯_(ツ)_/¯
In order for you a breakdown of my ideas on the course, you’ll be able to head to my Bets article that comes out on tuesdays, however right here is the lineup I’m getting into:
Tony Finau ($10,500)
Tony completed T14 right here final 12 months and he simply looks like a man who thrives in desert golf and may go low when wanted. When the putter will get scorching, he’s a man that’s elite in nearly each class you wish to have a look at.
Scottie Scheffler ($9,500)
I’m not an enormous fan of simply what guys did within the earlier 12 months on the week’s event, however Scheffler completed solo third final 12 months, and he features plenty of strokes off the tee. One factor I actually prefer to see is that he’s gained strokes placing in his final Three occasions.
Chris Kirk ($7,600)
I’m driving a scorching hand right here as Kirk was lights out on the Sony Open final week, posting a T2 end. He putted rather well and he’s been ball putting phenomenally this season, so I believe $7,600 is sweet value for him.
Aaron Clever ($7,600)
Clever remains to be solely 24 years outdated and has received off to an incredible begin to this season, posting three prime 30’s in his final 4 occasions. A stat we checked out on the Pin Excessive Podcast this week was par Three scoring common and Clever presently sits at eighth in that class to date this season.
Sepp Straka ($7,400)
I’m extremely assured in Sepp Straka this week. He’s presently 19th in SG: method, so he should not have any drawback hitting the small greens at PGA West, and he hasn’t missed a lower in his final 6 occasions. One other man who’s enjoying par 3’s very effectively this season.
Max Homa ($7,000)
I really feel like this one has some growth or bust. Max Homa lives in Arizona, so he must be acquainted with the fashion of golf, and he’s been posting about how he has been working actually exhausting to get again to the nice golf he was enjoying final season. I believe there may be plenty of potential on this decide, however I suppose we’ll see how that seems.
Good luck this week on the greens and hopefully this one’s a winner.
Cowl Picture through Instagram
- DraftKings Lineup of the Week: The American Express – January 20, 2021
- Pin Excessive Podcast Ep 64: Ralph Lauren Cuts Justin Thomas – January 20, 2021
- BETS: Matchups, Faders, Straight Up Winners, & Extra // The American Express – January 19, 2021
- BETS: Matchups, Faders, Straight Up Winners, & Extra // Sony Open – January 13, 2021
- Pin Excessive Podcast Ep 63: Trump Bedminster OUT for PGA? Who’s in? – January 13, 2021
- Pin Excessive Podcast Ep 62: DJ Made HOW MUCH Cash Per Gap? – January 6, 2021
- BETS: Matchups, Faders, Straight Up Winners, & Extra // Sentry Event of Champions – January 5, 2021
- Pin Excessive Podcast Ep 61 : 2021 Daring Predictions – December 30, 2020
- Pin Excessive Podcast Ep 60: Charlie Woods is 825-1 to Win a Main? – December 23, 2020
- Pin Excessive Podcast Ep 59: Charlie Woods Week – December 16, 2020
View All Posts
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE STORIES
Tag: American Express