Goldman Sachs – 10 issues you’ll want to know earlier than the opening bell
Welcome to 10 Issues Earlier than the Opening Bell. Enroll right here to get this e-mail in your inbox each morning.
For the largest tales in politics, enroll right here for 10 Issues in Politics You Must Know At the moment – launching quickly!
This is what you’ll want to know earlier than markets open.
1. International stocks rise because the US plans first COVID-19 vaccinations by mid-December. This is what’s occurring on the markets.
3. Economist Paul Krugman says Biden will not interact in Trump-style boasting. The president-elect’s group will probably be not like the “quacks and hacks” within the present administration, he stated.
4. Warren Buffett talked in regards to the Fed’s pandemic response, small companies, and his ukeleles final week. Listed below are his 10 finest quotes from the digital occasion with Goldman Sachs.
5. The Okay-shaped financial restoration dividing America additionally applies to corporations. Listed below are Four implications of that pattern, in accordance with a Wall Street chief strategist.
6. Earnings anticipated. City Outfitters and Warner Music Group will launch outcomes.
7. On the information docket. The Chicago Federal Reserve’s Nationwide Exercise Index, the month-to-month Markit PMI Composite index and auctions of 3- and 6-month Treasury payments and 2- and 5-year notes ares are due.
8. The stock market is experiencing a rotation below the floor. Goldman Sachs shares 14 stock picks well-positioned to see surging cash move as this pattern performs out.
9. Warren Buffett broke his extended silence. At a non-public occasion hosted by Goldman, the billionaire investing legend praised the federal government’s fast virus response and referred to as for extra small-business support.
10. Why bitcoin’s surge previous $18,000 may really be a nasty signal. Societe Generale’s Albert Edwards says it is emblematic of risk-taking he thinks will result in a deflationary bust.