Goldman Sachs – Factbox: Europe’s tech firms speed up IPO plans
(Reuters) – Europe, which has lengthy trailed Silicon Valley in nurturing home-grown tech giants, is increase a pipeline of stock market candidates which might be doubtlessly trying to checklist in 2021.
Tech firms throughout Europe have been getting ready to make the leap to the general public market over the previous 12 months, benefiting from quicker development in digital enterprise throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Here’s a checklist of few of these firms:
– Deliveroo, the British on-line meals supply enterprise, is predicted to checklist in London early subsequent 12 months. The London-based agency, which has appointed funding banks Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan to handle the IPO, might be valued at greater than three billion kilos, sources stated.
– Swedish funds supplier Klarna Bank AB, whose valuation has reached $5.5 billion, stated a stock market itemizing is probably going throughout the subsequent couple of years.
– Cyber-security agency Darktrace is claimed to be pursuing a London itemizing in 2021, with the assistance of funding banks UBS, Jefferies and Berenberg. The British firm is concentrating on a $5bn valuation.
– musicMagpie, the resale web site that enables customers to promote their previous cell phones, dvds and different digital units for cash, has additionally reportedly employed banks for an IPO in London subsequent 12 months.
“After a sustained period of strong performance, musicMagpie is reviewing a number of attractive alternatives to best support our continuing rapid growth,” it stated in a press release.
– German retailer Otto Group is planning to checklist its on-line trend retailer About You in early 2021 in a deal that would value the corporate at about three billion euros because it hopes to profit from a growth in on-line procuring within the covid-19 pandemic, sources stated.
– Moonpig, the e-retailer of playing cards, items and flowers, can be exploring a list in London or Amsterdam, the place its precept operations are, sources stated.
“As a high growth company we constantly evaluate our funding options, and regularly meet with advisers on this subject,” a Moonpig spokesperson stated.
– Trustpilot, the European equal of evaluations web site TripAdvisor, has been rumoured to be contemplating an IPO for over a 12 months.
– German used-car dealing platform AUTO1 has employed funding banks Goldman Sachs, Citi and BNP Paribas as world coordinators for its IPO, which may value it as much as 5 billion euros ($6.07 billion), sources stated.
– price comparability web site Test24 can be taking a look at a list in 2021 2022 amongst different choices, sources stated. Test24 was not instantly obtainable for remark.
– The Parship Group, a German on-line courting firm whose manufacturers embody eHarmony, Parship and Elite Companions, can be in talks with banking advisers for a possible IPO in 2022. Parship proprietor Prosiebensat declined to remark.
– French music distributor Consider is getting ready a 2021 stock market flotation that would value it at round 2 billion euros as its house owners search to profit from excessive valuations for tech firms, sources stated.
(Except specified in any other case, the businesses talked about above declined to touch upon itemizing plans)
($1 = 0.8232 euros)
Compiled by Clara Denina, Abhinav Ramnarayan and Arno Schuetze. Enhancing by Jane Merriman