- the Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Industrials ETF (RGI)
- the Real Estate Select Sector SPDR Fund (XLRE)
- the SPDR S&P Semiconductor ETF (XSD)
- the First Trust NASDAQ Clean Edge Green Energy (QCLN)
- the Vanguard Russell 2000 Index Fund (VTWO)
- the iShares U.S. Healthcare (IYH)
Bank of America recommends the Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Industrials ETF, which tracks the performance of industrial stocks in the S&P 500, including those in aerospace and defense, building products, construction and engineering, and electrical equipment businesses. Robot makers and firms that automate their production lines like Rockwell, Eaton, or Parker Hannifin, could also benefit from the capital rebound, Woodard said.
“Several different methods to target this have been proposed including the extension of the tax credit, a return of the ‘cash for clunkers’ program (i.e. incentivizing the replacement of older energy inefficient vehicles) and greater investment in charging infrastructure,” Woodard wrote.