Following an announcement by California Governor Gavin Newsom about helping families during the COVID-19 outbreak, JPMorgan Chase issued the following statement – Chase Bank support Governor Newsom – California:
We support Governor Newsom in his calls for financial institutions to offer customer relief during this extraordinarily challenging time. In fact, we have already been providing relief to customers across the country who have said they’re struggling financially due to coronavirus – just as we’ve done before during hurricanes, wildfires, government shutdowns, or other moments that cause economic stress for our customers. Chase Bank support Governor Newsom – California
As detailed by the Governor in a press release today, Chase Home Lending customers who are struggling financially as a result of COVID-19 are able to request a 90-day payment forbearance, with no related late fees and no negative impact on their credit reports as a result of deferring payment. Chase has also paused all new foreclosure activities for the next 60 days, in accordance with applicable guidelines.
Chase has also paused all new foreclosure activities for the next 60 days, in accordance with applicable guidelines. For more information, please visit www.chase.com/covidmortgagesupport.
About JPMorgan Chase
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of customers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Chase Bank support Governor Newsom – California
- Arion Bank: Restructuring and organizational changes which will have positive impact on the Bank’s financial results
- Finastra Launches Fusion Mortgagebot Data Insights(Opens in a new browser tab)
- The ISA and CMISA have signed a FinTech collaboration(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Discover and JAGGAER Launch B2B Payments Solution(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Revolut Selects Bottomline to Meet Customer Demand for Real-Time Payments(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Watch Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg testify before the House Financial Services Committee on libra(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Revolut to Launch First U.S. Cards With Mastercard in New Deal(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Fintech Stocks to Buy Now(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Facebook Libra(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Buy Bitcoin – 42% Buy Bitcoin By Credit Card (HBB 100 Index)
- Digital payments should be used due to coronavirus emergency, according to The World Health Organization, by FintechZoom