Qatar Common Electrical energy and Water Corp. has introduced monetary shut on the 800 MW Siraj-1 photo voltaic mission with the Japan Bank for Worldwide Cooperation and Mizuho Company Bank. The mission, secured in a young by France’s Whole and Japan’s Marubeni, will promote energy at a file low price of $0.01449/kWh. July 23, 2020Emiliano Bellini Qatar Common Electrical energy and Water Corp. (Kahramaa) has revealed that Japan Bank for Worldwide Cooperation (JBIC) and Mizuho Company Bank have agreed to finance the development of the Siraj-1 photo voltaic mission, which shall be constructed on a plot of land spanning 10 sq. kilometers in Al Kharsaah, west of Doha.Kahramaa stated the 2 Japanese monetary establishment have offered senior loans, including that the plant shall be constructed at a price of QAR 1.7 billion ($466.9 million).The mission was secured in a January tender by consortium led by French oil big Whole and Japanese conglomerate Marubeni. The 2 corporations initially submitted a bid of QAR 0.0636/kWh, however the ultimate price reached QAR 0.0571/kWh, primarily based on monetary market indices. The bid improved upon the earlier world file of €0.0147/kWh ($0.016), submitted by French developer Akuo Power for 150 MW of photo voltaic capability in Portugal’s first PV public sale.The Siraj-1 mission shall be accomplished within the first quarter of 2022. Its first 350 MW part needs to be operational within the second quarter of 2021. The power shall be 60%-owned by Siraj Power, a three way partnership between Kahramaa and Qatar Petroleum. The consortium will maintain the remaining 40%. The photo voltaic park will present the Qatari utility with electrical energy beneath a 25-year energy buy settlement.