James McLemore joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors as a sales associate in the company’s Woodruff at Five Forks office.
He has a background in marketing and international sales.
Derek Pinkerton joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors as a sales associate in the company’s Spartanburg office.
He owns and manages his own rentals including student housing and vacation homes.
Pinkerton is a graduate of Albright College and is licensed in South Carolina and North Carolina.
Kim Cantrell has been named as branch leader and broker-in-charge of Allen Tate Companies’ Easley/Powdersville office.
In this role, she oversees branch operations.
Cantrell has more than 20 years of real estate and new construction experience. She has held positions as a realtor, broker-in-charge, sales manager, managing broker and director of growth and development.
Additionally, she was on a team that operated a sales and property management company specializing in luxury leases in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Cantrell is a graduate of Greenville Technical College and is a licensed real estate broker in South Carolina and Florida. She also holds a community association management license.
Coldwell Banker Caine agents receive luxury marketing designation
Ten Coldwell Banker Caine agents received the certified luxury home marketing specialist designation from The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, an organization that trains and designates realtors in the luxury real estate field.
For this designation, the agents learned from professional trainers how to prepare to meet and exceed expectations for today’s luxury buyers and sellers.
The graduates were:
- Kiersten Bell
- Tracey Cappio
- Mary Jane Freeman
- Berry Gower
- Brian Hurry
- Marshall Jordan
- Rosana Quintero
- Anna Tatum Swing
- Anne Poliakoff
- Heather Young
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors announced it won several awards at Sales Convention 2021, which was held virtually in March.
The winners were:
- Spaulding Group, Top 25 Team Award and Diamond Circle Award
- Chet & Beth Smith Group, Top 25 Team Award and Diamond Circle Award
- The Morgan Group, Robbie Haney and The Clever People, Legend Award for 2020
- North Pleasantburg Office, Round Table Award
The Top 25 Team Award recognizes the top 25 teams in the global network for total gross commissionable income or residential units. Chet & Beth Smith Group was ranked No. 22 in total units and Spaulding Group was ranked No. 20 and 21 in total units and GCI.
During the event, The Morgan Group, Robbie Haney and The Clever People were recognized for reaching the 10 and five-year milestone of consecutively winning the Legend Award. As a recipient of this honor, they join a select group of network agents who have consistently ranked in the top two percent of sales professionals in the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices’ network.
Rounding out the winners is the company’s North Pleasantburg office, which won the Round Table Award for residential units in 2020 for the U.S. South Region. This honor is given to the top three network member offices from each U.S. region, ranked among offices of similar size.
Hartness announces the launch of Phase II at the new urban village on Greenville’s Eastside
Hartness, a new urban village founded by the Hartness family and located on Greenville’s Eastside, has launched Phase II of the development by releasing 43 new homesites and expanding its cottage and townhome offerings.
“Whether you are right-sizing or looking to have more space, Hartness offers something for everyone with the expansion of our home designs and buildable sites,” said Hartness Development CEO Sean Hartness. “Our artful mix of homesites and homes welcomes a diverse range of homebuyers, while also resulting in the scenic and inviting streetscapes that are essential to creating a traditional neighborhood development.”
The second phase includes the following:
- 13 cottage homesites, which start at $90,000 and are scaled for smaller families, empty nesters and guest homes.
- 14 village homesites, which start at $165,000 and may accommodate larger single-family residences.
- 16 estate homesites, which start at $195,000 and are custom residences that may accommodate features such as basements, accessory dwelling units, pools and detached garages.
- 11 cottages in Cottage Courtyard, which start in the $500’s and range from 995 to 2,870 square feet. Each home overlooks a landscaped courtyard complete with sidewalks, greenspace and park benches.
- 13 cottages in Cottage Grove, which start in the low $500’s and feature main level owner’s suites, tree-lined parking areas, detached storage units and interior courtyards. Each home ranging from 1,540 to 1,870 square feet and may be built using either the Lavender, Rosemary or Honeysuckle home plans.
- New 1,850-square-feet two-story townhomes, which will feature two bedrooms and two baths as well as an elevator option and an attached two-car garage. The townhomes face a landscaped green street, are adjacent to the sports garden and in close proximity to the Hartness Preserve’s trail system. Pricing will be available for these units in May.
For more information, visit hartnessliving.com.