In this weekly report: Binance adds Futures to its mobile app, as well as its first fiat currency, BNB is now available for P2P in China, Community Coin Vote gets a Round 2, and more!
1. Binance is bringing Futures to mobile apps. We have launched an early-access version of the Binance app on Android, which includes Futures. The Binance app on the Google Play Store will get this update in a couple of days, with iOS to follow soon.
2. Binance lists Nigerian Naira. We have added a new fiat-to-cryptocurrency gateway in partnership with Flutterwave. Users in Nigeria, one of the biggest cryptocurrency markets in Africa, can now buy BTC, BUSD, and BNB with the Nigerian Naira (NGN), the country’s legal tender. We plan to add more fiat options in the future.
Deposit NGN now and get zero fees!
3. BNB now available for P2P in China. The Binance app now allows trading BNB through the P2P functions of the app, more known in the country as the OTC feature.
4. Binance Launchpad completes 10th token sale: Kava. All 6,521,739 KAVA tokens were sold, while 326,087 KAVA are distributed to non-winning lottery participants. About 42.21% of participants won in the lottery for the token sale. Congratulations to all participants, as well as those who won in the #KavaLottery promo on social media.
We have also listed KAVA and opened trading for KAVA/BNB, KAVA/BTC, and KAVA/USDT.
5. Binance Community Coin Vote Round 2. Choose between ARPA (ARPA) and Carry (CRE). We’ve also made some changes to the format;
6. More updates from Binance:
* Binance Lending offers Flexible Deposits. With this new product, lenders can redeem the funds they lent out before the maturity date of the lending product. Right now, we offer Flexible Deposits for BNB, BUSD, and BTC.
* New listing: Blockstack. We have launched trading pairs STX/BNB, STX/BTC, and STX/USDT.
* New margin trading for BAT, IOST, and VET.
* Updated API and Funding Rate Formula for Binance Futures. Check the log here for more API update details. Meanwhile, see below (or click this link) for further details on the funding rate formula.
* Discontinued support for Stellar staking. This is due to an update to Stellar’s mechanics. We still have 11 great staking selections over at Binance Staking.
* Support for CyberMiles mainnet upgrade.
7. Volume records for Binance Futures and Binance.US. This week, Binance Futures daily volume crossed the $2 billion mark, with an all-time high of $2.3 billion. Meanwhile, the daily volume for Binance.US, our US fiat partner, crossed the $10 million mark.
Read here for more info.