Bitcoin Price – Day Analysis
Once again Bitcoin seemed to be able to rise to the level of 10k USD but when it reached 9798 USD it started to fall and now (at the time the article is being written) it is trading at 9600 USD – Bitcoin Price fails to overcome the 10k USD obstacle.
In the last days of May, the Bitcoin Price tried to surpass the 10000 USD barrier three times but failed. The market and investors do not seem to be convinced of this appreciation at this moment. We have to analyze this fact considering that the World is facing and fighting the biggest pandemic ever created by COVID-19. The future is very uncertain and that uncertainty may be being passed to Bitcoin’s price not rising beyond the 10k USD level.
Bitcoin Price – 3 Months Analysis
Bitcoin’s price has gone up quite a bit in the last few months. Since the $ 4k it has shown a clear upward trend but has found a very strong resistance level at $ 10k.
US stocks finished at meeting lows on Tuesday, with major records snapping their three-day series of wins.
Financial specialists went through the day stuck to the declaration of Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin before the Senate Banking Committee. In any case, at long last, the consultation didn’t bigly affect markets.
- The Dow completed 1.6%, or 391 focuses, lower.
- The S&P 500 slipped 1%.
- The Nasdaq Composite shut down 0.5%.
- Quantum computer systems may crack Bitcoin by 2022
- Bitcoin price Predictions – Top Experts Make Predictions as Halving Approaches
- Gold Price Today | April 20 2020
- Bitcoin halves for third time
- 4 Tips to Help Manage Clients’ Investment Technology Expectations by Betterment
- Bitcoin Bros Are Directing Their Highly effective Computer to COVID-19 Analysis
- Bitcoin price $10K … and now?
- Bitcoin dips below $3,500 as security concerns mount
- Bitcoin Suddenly Drops After Filling $10K ‘Halving Dump’ Futures Gap
- Bitcoin Correction at $9k Possible After Billionaire Druckenmiller’s Chilling Shares Warning