Fintech Zoom – After a decade of expansion, the United States might be up to a big recession, and many economists see potential for a global recession in the next 12 to 18 months, leaving the question: Buy Bitcoin or gold?
Bitcoin vs Gold – Preparing for recession…
The reason why people should consider these assets to prepare for a crash is because BTC, gold, and other precious metals all show inflation resistance since their value is decoupled from Fed policies.
While many people are cracking their heads trying to choose between one of the two, it is important to remember this:
- To avoid taking major risks when investing, it is always important to diversify your portfolio just in case one of the options turns out to not be as profitable as you expected.
In this debate about the recession, even bitcoin enthusiasts recommend playing safe. And you know what? Gold is a safe.
As a tangible asset, it tends to maintain its value, and, of course, has positive historical precedents during recessions. The con, though, is that it can be taken from you.
The creation of Satoshi Nakamoto, although volatile, has proven to be a worthwhile competitor for gold, having an advantage worth mentioning as well: an investor can simply memorize their seed words and there will be no physical evidence of their holdings – so, no thefts here.
If you believe in Bitcoin, but still wants to be safe, best to have both.
Read more information:
- Council Submit: Breaking The Secure-Haven Narrative Of Cryptocurrency: What’s Subsequent?
- Why Bitcoin’s Tumble Beneath $6,000 Might Be the Begin of One thing Worse
- Demand for Bitcoin on-line programs explodes by 300%
- PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times – March 31
- Former funding supervisor MD fronting commodTech
- A Decade From Crisis, Banks Face Risks From Italy to Trade Wars
- Bitcoin Prediction by Model that predicts 1,300% BTC value rally after halving “fortified”
- Bank of America VC: You tend to do the wrong thing at the wrong time
- What can you Buy with Bitcoin?
- Bitcoin Takes Tumble, Merchants Fret Correlation and Subsequent Month’s Halving
- Bitcoin vs Gold