Cryptocurrency market daily overview. Source: Coin360
BTC price ruminates at $6,000 – Cryptocurrency Bitcoin
Data from Coin360 and Fintech Zoom Markets put BTC/USD at a crossroads on Saturday, the pair circling the $6,000 mark in volatile conditions.
As Fintech Zoom reported, Bitcoin’s recovery was nothing short of miraculous — since it hit 15-month lows of $3,700 last week, the cryptocurrency at one point sealed 90% gains.
While still lower than before coronavirus hit the global financial system, Bitcoin has once again demonstrated its worth as an investment versus other assets. Stocks remain stricken by recent events, while even gold failed to deliver the return to form that Bitcoiners have enjoyed.
Going forward, however, the outlook remained uncertain at press time. For Fintech Zoom Markets analyst filbfilb, support was necessary at $6,400 to secure the chance of further upside — something which ultimately failed to appear.
Van de Poppe: clear chance of new losses
For fellow in-house analyst Michaël van de Poppe, it was $6,800 which needed to flip to support in order to avert further losses down the road.
“…I’m just expecting the bottom formation to be structured over a longer period due to the economic instabilities worldwide. Unless we crack and flip $6,800,” he wrote during a Twitter discussion late Saturday.
Previously, trader Tone Vays had similarly warned that fresh heavy losses could hit Bitcoin at any time, particularly in the run-up to the block reward halving in May. Such an event could take the cryptocurrency as low as $2,000, he forecast. Cryptocurrency Bitcoin
- Bitcoin’s 85% Bounce Exhibits Crypto Is Basically Alive and Effectively(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Best Cryptocurrency Tax Software 2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Only 1% of Australians Use Crypto(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Thomas Carter Evangelizes Cryptocurrency at Forum 55 Event in Brazil With President Jair Bolsonaro(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Digital Bank(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Cryptocurrency News(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Online Remittances – Closing The Gender Hole(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Airdrops News(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Why Fintech Zoom?(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Bitcoin (BTC) Again to $4k?