Using Coinbase and Coinbase Pro to introduce crypto-crypto conversions and trade to more countries One year back, Coinbase served clients in 32 nations crosswise over two landmasses. In the course of recent months, one of our principle needs has been to convey Coinbase administrations to individuals in all sides of the globe. Today weu2019re eager to invite 11 additional nations crosswise over Latin America and Southeast Asia to the cryptoeconomy by enabling clients to store, exchange, send, and get digital forms of money on Coinbase Pro and Coinbase.comu200au2014u200aincreasing the compass to 53 nations, spread crosswise over four landmasses. Direct crypto-trading is increasingly the new norm and has overtaken traditional fiat to crypto-trading around the globe over the past year. Millions of Coinbase customers can now trade between different cryptos securely and quickly and at their convenience send off-platform crypto. Footnote updated, previous footnote referenced that chart was based on Coinbase-only volume. As crypto moves from the current u201cinvestment phaseu201d into what we call the u201cuse phase,u201d there will be a host of new use cases. This could take the form of decentralized versions of traditional financial services such as loans or micropayments or genuinely novel applications for cryptography that no one has ever considered. This new decentralized economyu2019s ability to convert from one crypto to another will form the backbone. Our mission to create an open financial system for the world begins by making access to crypto as easy as possible. We are pleased to take an important step in that direction with todayu2019s announcement. Customers in Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Chile, India, Hong Kong, South Korea, Indonesia, the Philippines and New Zealand can now subscribe to Coinbase.com and download our iOS and Android apps or subscribe to a Coinbase Pro account to access crypto-crypto trading options.
You may also like
Blockchain based payments could revolutionize finance in the same way that internet companies transformed information and communications starting in the 1990s, according to technology investment pioneer Glenn Hutchins...
Blockchain Life 2019 highlights four significant topics: Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, StartUps, and Mining. More than 6000 people from 70 countries join the leading forum to discuss the latest trends and all ways of...
Toronto’s first Blockchain Focused Investor Breakfast event is coming this Sept 27 following the famous Elevate Toronto Tech Festival. The event organised by City Leaders Bitcoin Bay will feature a Fireside Chat...
Symbiont, the enterprise fintech creating the next generation of financial markets infrastructure using blockchain technology, announced the addition of Joe Ziccarelli to the firm. An institutional sales and foreign...
BitAngels (), an investor network for the blockchain industry, today announced the launch of its Philadelphia chapter. BitAngels Philadelphia will host its first event during Philadelphia Blockchain Week on September...
tZERO, the global leader in blockchain innovation for capital markets, announced today that it has partnered with BLOQ FLIX, LLC, the first blockchain entertainment financing company, to provide technology services to...
Chairmans Financial B.V., Licensee of VersaVault Technology, Onboards Its First Crypto Exchange Customer
VersaVault Inc. (“VersaVault”), a subsidiary of VersaBank, is pleased to announce that Chairmans Financial B.V. (“Chairmans”), the exclusive licensee of VersaVault’s encryption and authentication technology for the...
CipherTrace, a leader in blockchain security, introduces an open source Travel Rule Information Sharing Architecture (TRISA). This secure and trustworthy framework enables cryptocurrency exchanges to comply with new...
A new survey conducted by eToro, a global trading platform with 11 million registered users, found that more than two-thirds of US investors fear a recession is looming. Those fearing a recession want to convert part of...
DMG Blockchain Solutions Inc. , a diversified blockchain and technology company, is providing an update and overview of its crypto-mining operations and its forensics division. Crypto-Mining DMG constructed an 85...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- CoinDeal is available in the USA now! posted on November 11, 2019
- CoinDeal – Last chance to get free up to 500 CDL Tokens! posted on November 12, 2019
- Credit terms remained broadly unchanged in Euro posted on November 8, 2019
- Who pays for the Bank of England? posted on November 8, 2019
- CoinDeal reaches the USA – opens 13 crypto markets posted on November 12, 2019
- Partner of the Premier League Team opens CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- Wolverhampton Partner opens its own CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- China leaves bitcoin mining out of list of restricted activities posted on November 7, 2019
- Hong Kong ’s recession shake Fintech Market posted on November 8, 2019
- The producer of Star Wars, Kathleen Kennedy, will speak at Web Summit posted on October 25, 2019
- CFPB Announces Action Against Student Loan Debt Relief Operation posted on November 10, 2019
- Web Summit: 70,469 participants, 163 countries posted on November 4, 2019
- Pushing companies to profitability too early isn’t the answer posted on November 9, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- Mastercard Launches Accelerate to Supercharge Fintech Success posted on November 4, 2019
- Edward Snowden at Web Summit: ‘People being exploited’ – See all Video posted on November 4, 2019
- Peloton shares jump on report of cheaper treadmill and new rowing machine coming next year posted on November 13, 2019
- Uber chief called the murder of Jamal Khashoggi 'a serious mistake' posted on November 11, 2019
- CFPB Releases Financial Well-Being Report With State-By-State Comparasions posted on November 14, 2019
- October results of the Bank Lending Survey (BLS) in Germany posted on November 10, 2019
- OSL first to apply for a digital asset cryptocurrency exchange license posted on November 7, 2019
- Toucan & Kalgera: The Fintech Firms Combating Elder Financial Abuse posted on November 13, 2019
- Global banking study capital requirements for crypto assets posted on November 9, 2019
- Japan’s SBI Holdings to take 17.9% stake in Fukushima Bank posted on November 11, 2019
- Facebook takes on Venmo with new payments tool that can be used across its family of apps posted on November 12, 2019