Successfully creating an article or Google’s version of Quality and SEO Friendly Content will undoubtedly have a positive effect on your website. As we know, search engines are a gateway that will act as an intermediary between a website/blog and potential visitors.
When looking for information or news, there is a general tendency for internet users to take advantage of the search engine, especially Google, which is currently the largest and most comprehensive in presenting data on all sites in the world.
Now we can easily find articles that discuss how or tips for creating quality content; as I said above, search engines are the starting point where the assessment of content will begin. If we succeed in creating an article/content that, according to Google, is of quality, the position of the website/blog can occupy the first page of search results.
And that means there is a very big chance of getting clicks or visits from potential visitors. Because the role of an article is so big, there is a term that has become very popular among webmasters, namely: Content Is King.
Working on SEO, In my opinion, quality content for humans is the first priority because that is the purpose of a website/blog to share various kinds of information. Only at the next stage do we try to get to know and study Google’s version of quality content so that it can become an SEO Friendly article as we can find on hybrid traffic.
To be able to meet the quality measure based on search engine judgments, the first thing we have to comply with is the terms or TOS (Term Of Service), which is our reference in optimizing, and this is arguably included in the SEO On-Page section.
Some of the points that I apply to achieve Google Friendly Quality Content include:
- First of all, it is authenticity (original); in this case, it is more focused on the way it is presented. For example, for a discussion about articles with the title/theme “Quality Content,” there are already a lot of them so that your content is considered unique, look for, or use your own language and writing method.
- In creating a title, use language that is short and, at the same time, include the target keywords that describe the overall content.
- Don’t make the article too short because Google likes content-rich websites.
- Use keywords sparingly and position the keywords well so that they are evenly distributed from the beginning of the article to the closing.
- Use the Tag H (heading) function correctly so that the articles are organized clearly and neatly.
- Enrich the appearance of the article with HTML tags for some of the keywords we target for visitor searches, for example, bold, italic, and underline.
Of course, my review above is not sufficient, but it will be quite helpful in creating quality google friendly content to make it more SEO Friendly on search engines. As we all know, in order to appear on the first page of the Google SERP requires a lot of support and factors; it is not enough just to achieve content. To increase the popularity of a website, it requires optimization on the external part which is commonly known as Off Page SEO.