CCL Stock – What to Watch When the Stock Market Opens Today – dana
Here’s what we’re watching before Wednesday’s trading gets underway.
- U.S. stock edged down as investors awaited notes from the Federal Reserve’s last policy meeting for clues on how officials view inflation and the pace of economic recovery.
- Futures tied to the S&P 500 edged down 0.2%, Dow Jones Industrial Average futures slipped 0.1% and contracts on the technology-heavy Nasdaq-100 were down 0.3%. Read our full market wrap.
What’s Coming Up
- Earnings are due from Landec after the close.
- The Federal Reserve releases minutes from its March 16-17 meeting at 2 p.m.
- U.S. consumer credit for February is out at 3 p.m.
Market Movers to Watch
— Beyond Meat shares climbed 2.5% premarket after the plant-based meat company said it will open its own production facility in China.
— Simply Good Foods shares gained 1.1%. The food maker reported its net sales rose slightly from a year earlier in its second quarter.
— Carnival shares added 2% ahead of the bell. The cruise operator on Tuesday said it is extending its sailing pause out of the U.S. by a month through the end of June as U.S. authorities haven’t laid out a clear timeline for a resumption of cruises. Royal Caribbean was also up, by 1.6%.
— DraftKings shares rose 1.2% premarket after New York officially approved legal online sports betting.