AVINOC is a consistent, integrated and permissionless functional base data layer in form of a Blockchain for the aviation industry. It can be used by all participants in the aviation industry, like passengers, airlines, business aviation (BizAv) operators and all edged suppliers to e.g. book flights or manage all processes within their organizations in an efficient way. AVINOC has been designed to achieve optimal utilization and reduce costs significantly. It has the capability to connect all participants to make the interconnected customer journey becoming real.
You may also like
At East Tech West, CNBC’s premier technology conference held in the Nansha district of Guangzhou, China, the AI, blockchain, fintech and the future of smartphones will be among the topics discussed. Source:...
Shares will be priced at no more than 188 Hong Kong dollars ($24.01), raising up to $13.8 billion if the greenshoe option is exercised. Source: CNBC Alibaba prices Hong Kong listing and looks to...
Apple hires pro-Trump lobbyist as it looks to avoid tariffs on iPhone parts and a variety of other products. Source: CNBC Apple hires pro-Trump lobbyist as it tries to avoid tariffs on iPhone parts...
“Numerous aspects of the JEDI evaluation process contained clear deficiencies, errors, and unmistakable bias — and it’s important that these matters be examined and rectified,” Amazon told CNBC...
Nvidia has dealt with numerous issues, including the disappearance in revenue from selling cards for mining cryptocurrencies and a pause in spending from companies that operate hefty data centers. Source: CNBC...
U.S. Attorney General William Barr wrote a letter November 13 to Federal Communications Commission Chairman Ajit Pai saying Chinese technology giants Huawei and ZTE “cannot be trusted,” according to the memo...
So far, the investigation, which is being led by Texas’ attorney general, has explicitly focused on Google’s advertising business. Source: CNBC States’ massive Google antitrust...
Two alleged thieves targeted cryptocurrency executives and threatened their families, stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars in a wide-ranging scheme, according to a Justice Department indictment handed down Thursday...
Apple signed on 200,000 subscribers to Apple News+ in its first 48 hours in March, but has been stuck in neutral since that time. Source: CNBC Apple News+ has struggled to add subscribers since first...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- CoinDeal is available in the USA now! posted on November 11, 2019
- CoinDeal – Last chance to get free up to 500 CDL Tokens! posted on November 12, 2019
- Credit terms remained broadly unchanged in Euro posted on November 8, 2019
- Who pays for the Bank of England? posted on November 8, 2019
- CoinDeal reaches the USA – opens 13 crypto markets posted on November 12, 2019
- Partner of the Premier League Team opens CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- Wolverhampton Partner opens its own CoinDeal Token market! posted on November 12, 2019
- Hong Kong ’s recession shake Fintech Market posted on November 8, 2019
- China leaves bitcoin mining out of list of restricted activities posted on November 7, 2019
- The producer of Star Wars, Kathleen Kennedy, will speak at Web Summit posted on October 25, 2019
- Web Summit: 70,469 participants, 163 countries posted on November 4, 2019
- CFPB Announces Action Against Student Loan Debt Relief Operation posted on November 10, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- Pushing companies to profitability too early isn’t the answer posted on November 9, 2019
- Mastercard Launches Accelerate to Supercharge Fintech Success posted on November 4, 2019
- Edward Snowden at Web Summit: ‘People being exploited’ – See all Video posted on November 4, 2019
- Peloton shares jump on report of cheaper treadmill and new rowing machine coming next year posted on November 13, 2019
- Uber chief called the murder of Jamal Khashoggi 'a serious mistake' posted on November 11, 2019
- CFPB Releases Financial Well-Being Report With State-By-State Comparasions posted on November 14, 2019
- OSL first to apply for a digital asset cryptocurrency exchange license posted on November 7, 2019
- October results of the Bank Lending Survey (BLS) in Germany posted on November 10, 2019
- Japan’s SBI Holdings to take 17.9% stake in Fukushima Bank posted on November 11, 2019
- Toucan & Kalgera: The Fintech Firms Combating Elder Financial Abuse posted on November 13, 2019
- Global banking study capital requirements for crypto assets posted on November 9, 2019
- Facebook takes on Venmo with new payments tool that can be used across its family of apps posted on November 12, 2019