Get a 20% coupon until September 25th
Ready to trade in your child’s child seat? The target has you. The popular car seat trade-in event returns on Sunday.
For two weeks from Sunday to September 25, eligible stores will accept and recycle all types of car seats, including infant seats, convertible seats, car seat bases, harnesses or booster seats, even if damaged or expired. increase. That website.
In exchange for old seats, you will receive a 20% off coupon for new car seats, car seat bases, travel systems, strollers, or some baby home gear such as strollers, high chairs, swings, rockers, bouncers.
Coupons added to the target app can be applied to in-store and online purchases until October 2.
► Costco recall:70,000 shower benches recalled after 81 reports of damage and 4 injuries
► Amazon Free University Program:Amazon will pay US employees college tuition, books, and fees from January 2022
Over the past few years, shoppers have brought their seats to guest service and handed them paper coupons. But in the midst of a pandemic last September, Target moved to a more non-contact process.
After dropping a seat in the designated box in front of the store, consumers will receive a digital coupon when they scan the code using the target app on their mobile device. You need a free Target Circle account.
According to Target, £ 22.2 million of car seats have been recycled by Waste Management since the first car seat trade-in program in April 2016.
► Target Circle Guide:How to Save, Win Transactions and Earn Cashback with Target’s Free Loyalty Program
Target child seat trade-in event 2021
To recycle your child seat at Target and get a discount:
- Bring your old child seat or base to your target from Sunday, September 12th to Saturday, September 25th. All target stores are participating.
- The specified drop-off box will be placed near the guest service to accommodate unwanted child seats.
- To participate in trade-in and receive coupons, you need to register with the target circle.
- Open the target app and scan the code in the box. Then open the wallet in the target app and find the coupon.
- To save the offer, click the red “+” and it will be applied to the eligible online order. To get the discount at the store, scan the app’s wallet barcode at checkout.
- The trade-in coupon is valid for October 2nd.
► Shopping at Costco? These 3 tips will give you the best deals and the biggest discounts
► Save better and use better: Money tips and advice will be delivered directly to your inbox.Sign up here
Follow USA TODAY reporter Kelly Tyko on Twitter. @KellyTyko.. Join the Shopping Ninjas Facebook group for shopping news, tips and deals.
Tags: Costco – Get a 20% coupon until September 25th