A 59-year-old man has been accused of coming into a Lengthy Island dwelling and stealing cash and bank cards, police stated.
The incident occurred on Saturday, Aug. 29 at round 6:40 p.m. in Plandome Heights.
Michael Demedina, 59, of Manhasset, illegally entered the Winthrope Street residence the place he eliminated a pockets containing the cash and bank cards, Nassau County Police stated.
When the house owner, a 66-year-old man returned to his residence, he discovered Demedina inside and contacted 911.
Responding officers positioned Demedina a short while later and after a subsequent investigation, positioned him below arrest with out incident.
Throughout his arrest processing it was decided that he was additionally accountable for the next incidents:
- Grand larceny in North Hills, Saturday, July 11, 2020
- Grand larceny in Manhasset, Friday, Aug. 14, 2020
- Housebreaking in Manhasset, Sunday, Aug. 23, 2020
Demedina is charged with:
- Second-degree housebreaking (two counts),
- Third-degree grand larceny (three counts)
- Fourth-degree grand larceny.
He is because of be arraigned on Sunday, Aug. 30 in Mineola.
Click on right here to enroll in Day by day Voice’s free day by day emails and information alerts.