Wells Fargo Propel Benefits
The Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card is definitely one of the best (if not the best) credit cards I’ve ever reviewed. While all credit card companies are scrambling to give consumers better deals and bigger offers, finding this kind of combination of benefits in one single card is just so rare these days. Wells Fargo Propel Benefits.
To recap, the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card has not one but two generous signup bonuses. You’ll get 20,000 points when you spend $1,000 in the first three months on the card. Plus, you can also take advantage of the 0% intro APR on qualifying balance transfers and purchases for the first 12 months.
Remember, the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card is a no annual fee credit card that has an awesome rewards program. You’ll earn three rewards points for every dollar spent on travel, eating out, and charges at gas stations (and those categories are tremendous). You’ll earn one reward point for everything else, and that’s unlimited.
When you toss in all the added benefits like cell phone protection, travel insurance, and shopping benefits, the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® card simply blows all other credit cards clear out of the water. Needless to say, this card is highly recommended.
- 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first three months – a $200 value
- 3x points per dollar spent on travel, gas station and restaurant purchases
- A 0% intro APR on purchases and qualifying balance transfers for 12-months; then a standard APR
- Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $200 cash redemption value
- $0 annual fee and no foreign currency conversion fee
- Earn 3X points on eating out and ordering in
- Earn 3X points on travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
- Earn 3X points on gas stations, rideshares and transit
- Earn 3X points on popular streaming services
- Earn 1X points on other purchases
- Select “Apply Now” to learn more about the product features, terms and conditions