[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Listen to Article”]
JANUARY 9, 2020 / 13:08 UTC LONDON (Fintech Zoom) - Crypto Custody.
Definition of Crypto custody
It is a service that enables the secure storage of large volumes of digital assets. A lot of existing solutions make use of two storage systems; cold and hot storage. Both methods have storage are faced with the problems of security especially hot storage because it is very prone to cyber-attacks.
- Prevention of Assets from being lost.
- Secured storage of large amount of digital assets.
Large holders of cryptocurrencies and also everyday investors
Early market leaders?
Several firms like Coinbase, Vontobel, and Andressen Horowitz.
Chances of crypto custody going mainstream?
The chances are quite high especially in Europe with the law passed by Germany’s parliament.
The way forward for crypto custody
This will be discussed in an upcoming event later this month.
Read more information:
Best in Market:
- ICO listing sites ICO Rating Agencies (2019) | Cryptocurrency ICO List | ICO Calendar
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges (2019)
- Top Fintech Companies
- List of Top ICO Marketing Agencies | Best Crypto & Blockchain Marketing Service Providers
Reed more information: