Cardano will become the most decentralized cryptocurrency in the world, 50 to 100 times more decentralized than Bitcoin once all its upgrades are implemented.
At least that’s the word according to Cardano co-founder and CEO of IOHK Charles Hoskinson, who caught up with Cointelegraph at CV Summit, a day-long crypto event running alongside the 50th edition of the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.
Speaking with Cointelegraph’s Kristina Cornèr, Hoskinson said he believes the hard fork, consisting of an implementation of the Ouroboros Bizantine Fault-Tolerant Consensus Protocol, will be seamless and easy. Following the hard fork, the protocol will undergo a series of additional upgrades which should eventually turn Cardano into the most decentralized cryptocurrency in the world.
Check out the full interview with Charles Hoskinson and don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
- Fintech News Today 01.14
- Fintech News Today – January 9
About Bitcoin Price Prediction:
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: BTC will be around $70,000 by Alexey Ermakov
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: BTC will strongly be influenced by one major event: the Bitcoin – halving, by Moritz…
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: Its best days still lie ahead of it, by Jeff Barroga
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020 Ranging Between $8k and $10k by Pascal Thellmann
- My Bitcoin price prediction for 2020 is $20,000 – Eric Brown
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020 – Part 1
- Buy Bitcoin Without ID
- How to Trade Bitcoin?
- Which altcoin will replace Bitcoin?
- 5 Best Bitcoin Margin Trading Exchange
- Bitcoin: Bull Run has come?