“Imagine a world without counterparty risk…” – Chainlink’s co-founder shares why the transfer from brand-based contracts to math-based contracts is inevitable.
At this time on the Temporary:
- Massive tech goes to Washington
- The talk on the subsequent COVID-19 aid act heats up
- Extra on institutional buyers’ transfer into gold
Think about a world with out counterparty threat.
That was Chainlink co-founder Sergey Nazarov’s reply when requested to explain the true disruption of decentralized finance to a conventional finance viewers.
On this episode of The Breakdown, Sergey and NLW talk about:
- Model-based contracts vs. math-based contracts
- The historical past of sensible contracts
- What it means to construct an “abstraction layer” for “universally connected smart contracts”
- Key moments within the historical past of sensible contract infrastructure
- The place sensible contracts and DeFi are when it comes to analogies to the early web
- Why Sergey believes conventional finance will inevitably shift to a math-based contract model
The chief in blockchain information, Fintech Zoom is a media outlet that strives for the very best journalistic requirements and abides by a strict set of editorial insurance policies. Fintech Zoom is an unbiased working subsidiary of Digital Forex Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.