The CEO of publicly traded MicroStrategy (MSTR) shares why he began to really feel like he was “sitting on a 500-lb block of ice” and the way he got here to bitcoin as an answer.
MicroStrategy made waves when it introduced in early August it was transferring $500,000,000 in treasury reserves out of cash. At the least $250 million have been to be moved into bitcoin.
Earlier this week, the corporate introduced its remaining bitcoin purchases totaled $425 million.
On this dialog with NLW, MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor explains:
- Why he’s at all times handled the corporate with a very long time horizon
- Why the asset inflation fee is the true inflation fee
- How he grew to become satisfied that bitcoin is the most effective treasury asset on the earth
- Why Michael believes another corporations will comply with swimsuit, however higher accomplish that fast
- Why the depth of maximalists is definitely a part of the rationale he grew conviction across the asset
- Why he would purchase each bitcoin if he might