Crypto Libra – In “Libre Not Libra: Fb’s Blockchain Undertaking,” Andreas solutions the burning query… Has he tried haggis? Simply kidding… He shares his ideas on the lately launched Libra whitepaper, as a part of a permissioned blockchain undertaking spearheaded by Fb.
Years of jokes about “FaceCoin” and “ZuckBucks” have lastly come to life – form of. In a earlier episode, he talked about how some enterprise capitalists are monkeying round by downplaying the killer functions of open blockchains in favor of… bananas. Now he makes us wonder if Libra will even survive to change into a manufacturing community. Is Silicon Valley coming for banking? Will Libra’s challenges have any influence on open public blockchains?
This speak came about on June 19th, 2019 on the Scottish Blockchain Meetup in Edinburgh, Scotland.
At this time’s present featured Andreas M. Antonopoulos, with a little bit narration by Stephanie Murphy and Adam B. Levine, in addition to the dwell crowd and that man with the good snort about three quarters by way of.
This episode featured music by Jared Rubens, Orfan and normal fuzz. Manufacturing help was supplied by Erica and Jessica, with sound modifying by Dimitris of Sampi Media.
Wish to hear extra of Andreas’s Dwell talks? Try new episodes each week on Unscrypted, or simply head over to aantonop.com .
- Fintech News Today 01.14
- Fintech News Today – January 9
About Bitcoin Price Prediction:
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: BTC will be around $70,000 by Alexey Ermakov
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: BTC will strongly be influenced by one major event: the Bitcoin – halving, by Moritz…
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020: Its best days still lie ahead of it, by Jeff Barroga
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020 Ranging Between $8k and $10k by Pascal Thellmann
- My Bitcoin price prediction for 2020 is $20,000 – Eric Brown
- Bitcoin Price Prediction 2020 – Part 1
- Buy Bitcoin Without ID
- How to Trade Bitcoin?
- Which altcoin will replace Bitcoin?
- 5 Best Bitcoin Margin Trading Exchange
- Bitcoin: Bull Run has come?