A large-ranging dialog concerning the state of macro, why central banks can’t actually do something and why personal markets are main the way forward for cash.
Raoul Pal is CEO and co-founder of Actual Imaginative and prescient, a platform basically disrupting macroeconomics and monetary media.
On this wide-ranging dialog, he and NLW talk about:
- Scorching takes on the latest Jerome Powell/Federal Reserve press convention
- Why central banks can’t do something extra till they merge with treasury departments
- Why stablecoins are disrupting how we take into consideration international reserve belongings
- Why conventional monetary media missed a complete technology of buyers
- Why all macro debates are boring