Bitcoin cryptocurrency continues to break records of popularity on the network among investors and traders. Almost all cryptocurrency news devotes the front pages to him. This increased interest is quite understandable, since the capitalization of Bitcoin is growing, and many people want to make money on it (for example using bitcoin to monero converter).
But despite such popularity, Bitcoin has its own problems, which are associated with network congestion. Now the workload is extremely high and very often users wait for a long time when they will be able to carry out a transaction. It also happens that transactions remain unconfirmed at all.
Checking the congestion of the Bitcoin network
To check what the load of the Bitcoin network is and what the state of the Bitcoin network is at a particular point in time, you can use a variety of resources working on the Internet. There are several leading websites that provide information on the state of affairs in cryptocurrency. Such sites for tracking cryptocurrencies are enjoying increased interest from users who work with the leading coin.
- Blockchain.info. This resource is considered one of the oldest. Each user can see the BTC address, find out information about it, determine how many transactions are currently going on the network. The site also provides a large amount of data on commissions, the number of confirmed transfers, the block size, there is a transaction counter, and so on.
- OXT website. With its help, you can not only analyze the blockchain, but also see how many transactions are on the network. There are a large number of graphs showing a variety of information about the Bitcoin network.
- Satochi.info also monitors Bitcoin transactions. This resource shows all the statistics of the Bitcoin network online.
The resource has been working for several years and enjoys well-deserved popularity among users.
- The next site is BitcoinWisdom. On it, information is presented in the form of a large number of graphs. Traders work with him, for whom it is important to know what is the dynamics of the value of currencies, including Bitcoin. It shows not only the rate, but allows you to track what the current hash rate is, how quickly transactions are carried out over the network and other data.
- Provides statistical information and the Tradeblock website. It contains a huge variety of diagrams that show complex information about the state of the Bitcoin network. In addition to BTC, it also shows information about the Ethereum blockchain, is equipped with its own cryptocurrency market viewing modules.
- Included in the TOP of the best and the Bloockseer site. The site presents a large amount of data on transactions of the Bitcoin network, what is the network congestion, the speed of transfers, and so on.
Each of the above sites has its own functionality. Line charts, diagrams, tables provide all possible information about the state of the Bitcoin network, its load, commissions, block sizes, and the number of confirmed transactions. Using them, you can find the time period for sending Bitcoin over the network so that the transaction goes faster.
Considering that network congestion is often mentioned in Bitcoin news, such sites turn out to be good helpers in studying its state and choosing a favorable moment for transactions.