Tuur Demeester of Adamant Capital joins for a dialog about what the Protestant Reformation and the French Revolution can train us about bitcoin.
As we speak on the Transient:
- A client spending rebound
- A brand new crypto regulatory regime in Europe
- A bitcoin warning from a famed investor
Our primary dialogue with Tuur Demeester:
Tuur Demeester is the managing companion of Adamant Capital, a bitcoin funding agency that earlier this yr revealed “The Bitcoin Reformation.”
On this dialog, he and NLW focus on:
- The 4 preconditions for a reformation, and the way they apply in the present day
- How hyperinflation contributed to the French Revolution
- Why inflation is turning into a extra important risk in the present day
- How bitcoin memes perform like unifying doctrines from previous revolutions
- Why millennials could possibly be the Best Era 2.0
The chief in blockchain information, Fintech Zoom is a media outlet that strives for the very best journalistic requirements and abides by a strict set of editorial insurance policies. Fintech Zoom is an impartial working subsidiary of Digital Foreign money Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.