Dogecoin Stock- What Is #DogeChat? 9 Things We Know as the Dogecoin Tweet Cast on TwitterSpaces Gains Traction
InvestorPlace – Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips
The #DogeChat hashtag is catching the interest of Dogecoin (CCC:DOGE-USD) lovers on Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) that want to keep up with the latest talk about the cryptocurrency.
Here’s everything you need to know about #DogeChat.
- #DogeChat is basically a Tweet cast taking place on TwitterSpaces that features some of the biggest names in DOGE coming together to discuss recent events.
- The chat is set up by Twitter user CocoChanelAdair and features several prominent Twitter users.
- Among them are David Gokhshtein, Jesse Welle, Tim Cook, and PopulationPaste.
- There are also plans to bring on more guests in the future.
- CocoChanelAdair has already tagged Mark Cuban and asked him to appear during one of the shows.
- As of right now, the only way to experience the #DogeChat podcast is live.
- However, there are plans to have it available after as well.
- The most recent #DogeChat took place at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday.
- Reception to the chat has been positive with users asking for more.
CocoChanelAdair posted the following to her followers on Twitter after the #DogeChat yesterday.
I wanted to say I’m still amazed at all the overwhelming support, love and encouragement feedback we have got over our #DogeChat🙌🏼💕💯 I’m so glad so many of you found it informative, supportive and fun 💕🙌🏼 Thats exactly how they ALL will be 💯#Doge #DogeArmy #Dogecoin
— CocoChanelAdair (@Cocochaneladair) May 14, 2021
Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency that started back in 2013 as a joke but took off as meme investors latched onto it over the years. It’s recently seen a massive rise with it trading for close to 54 cents now as compared to roughly one penny at the start of the year.
DOGE was up 22.7% as of Friday morning and is up 11,246.2% since the start of the year.
Investors that are still hungry for more DOGE news are in luck.
InvestorPlace has been giving the meme cryptocurrency an incredible amount of attention lately. This has us tracking and reporting on the latest news. That includes the newest Tweet from Elon Musk boosting the price today, how yesterday’s crypto crash affected DOGE, as well as calls from investors for Tesla (NASDAQ:(TSLA)) to start accepting the cryptocurrency. You can learn all about that and more at the links below.
More Dogecoin Crypto News
On the date of publication, William White did not have (either directly or indirectly) any positions in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to the InvestorPlace.com Publishing Guidelines.
The post What Is #DogeChat? 9 Things We Know as the Dogecoin Tweet Cast on TwitterSpaces Gains Traction appeared first on InvestorPlace.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.
Dogecoin Stock – What Is #DogeChat? 9 Things We Know as the Dogecoin Tweet Cast on TwitterSpaces Gains Traction
Tags: Dogecoin Stock
Stock Market, Latest News on C N N.
Latest News on C N N.